+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Planning to get married in the most dumbest way....please help

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Russians are hoooooooooot.
    I've worked with a few. That's a generalization. However, I agree that a few are, especially the voice.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Of course she is not in love with me neither am I with her but I do know she likes me and I do too. I'm not infatuated with her it's just we are having such nice times I don't want it to end so fast. I already have a very tough life, I have to take medications for the rest of my life for a few illnesses I have, everything I had was taken away from me. I was accepted into great colleges when I finished high school but couldn't go when I was afflicted with these bad illnesses and now I'm doing squat and now another nice thing is about to leave me so that's why I wanted her to marry me so this can at least last for a while. So I could at least have something going for some time.

And truth is I wouldn't care much if she eventually does want to divorce me when she is a citizen maybe she will maybe she won't but in the mean time I just wanted to have these good times continue with her and I don't see it ending anytime soon.
    Last edited by mr_xxxplosive; 09-01-09 at 07:01 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't really know how we can take seriously someone who tells us in the title of his thread he is about to do the "most dumbest" thing. If you know it is dumb, why do you need strangers to talk you out of it?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Apparently you haven't seen some of the babushkas out there.
    Nope, just Philly russians.

Which are hooooooooooooot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Apparently you haven't seen some of the babushkas out there.
    Hahaha! Бабушка!

Yeah, she sounds like one of those Russian mail order brides.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_xxxplosive View Post
    Of course she is not in love with me neither am I with her but I do know she likes me and I do too. I'm not infatuated with her it's just we are having such nice times I don't want it to end so fast. I already have a very tough life, I have to take medications for the rest of my life for a few illnesses I have, everything I had was taken away from me. I was accepted into great colleges when I finished high school but couldn't go when I was afflicted with these bad illnesses and now I'm doing squat and now another nice thing is about to leave me so that's why I wanted her to marry me so this can at least last for a while. So I could at least have something going for some time.

And truth is I wouldn't care much if she eventually does want to divorce me when she is a citizen maybe she will maybe she won't but in the mean time I just wanted to have these good times continue with her and I don't see it ending anytime soon.
    Again may I say:

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    If you are wise you will not do it. If you are not then, don't let us stop you. You seem to have decided before posting here.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

PUHLLLease don't marry this girl. You are making a huge mistake. You don't even love the girl. Move on -

Doesn't anyone know all the legal shit you have to go through to get married?

Sounds like she's just using you, and will probably leave you as soon as you tie the knot. You say you don't care, but I think deep down you do.

You know this is a bad idea.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by mr_xxxplosive View Post
    I was accepted into great colleges when I finished high school but couldn't go when I was afflicted with these bad illnesses and now I'm doing squat and now another nice thing is about to leave me so that's why I wanted her to marry me so this can at least last for a while. So I could at least have something going for some time.
    It sounds like you are acting out of fear, are you sure you want to make a commitment as serious as marriage to some one who is not in love with you out of fear? You are saying you've had a hard life, do you seriously want to make it even harder? Are you some kind of a glutton for punishment?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You say you don't care if she divorces you NOW....but it will be a different story when she actually WANTS to.

Trust me.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

You may think you love her or whatever and this is going to help. But one dont settle cause your afraid shes the last girl that will be interested in you because your wrong. Let her go back to russia and maintain a friendship if its right and meant to be. It will work, and wont be rushed for either of you.

I remember this man straight up told me when I was like 15 to marry him so he can get a green card.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12