+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What if you're in love with your teacher?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TipsGoda View Post
    hey,i know you like him and all that..but i think you should test him first wheter he llikes you or not..but i think ig a guy does that at an early stage..he just wanna have fun...i know..coz im a guy...

so becareful girl..
    I think you know nothing about American cultural morality.

This thread is creepy.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    I'm gonna become an English professor!
    Fixed your post, DM. They make more money. Also harder to fire them for ****ing their students.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Go to the administrators and tell them...this is highly inappropriate and people this mentally unstable knowing the weight of educational responsibilities they have SHOULD NOT BE TEACHING OUR YOUTH.

That is outright disgusting he would behave that way and take advantage of you. This is NOTHING wrong with you, this is him obviously being insecure and emotionally twisted to even move in on you.

Avoid him, tell your parents, tell the school administrators, he needs to be out of there and on the street.

I'm seeing alot of people write to tell administrators and I kinda am confused by it. It's not like he's touching her in a sexual way and she is AGAINST it, so her telling the administrators that he does that would make her a total bitch. Sorta like those girls who call rape when they know they wanted the dick. I do agree that she should tell her parents, and if possible, switch classes or like everyone said avoid alone time. This guy definitely needs help because he is mentally unstable if he feels the need to feel up a underaged girl's legs knowing she is too naive to realize she is just being used. IF she does tell the administrator, she should tell the truth IMO, but really I dont think she is looking for a way to stop seeing him.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are right, Nisha. Its a big deal to tell admin, and a long hard road to get him fired unless she has hard proof. She will also need others who had similar experience AND are willing to stand up and say something.

Its just life. You gotta pick your battles, unfortunately.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Well...if her parents react like normal parents...wouldn't you think after telling her parents that THEY would tell the administrators?

Geez, you talk about it as if she's been raped already.

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    Geez, you talk about it as if she's been raped already.
    I had a friend who had a relationship with her high school English teacher (she was 17 at the time, he was 34). The man was married with one daughter and his wife was pregnant with the second at the time that they began an actual sexual relationship together. They continued an "on-off" relationship for several years (she told me that they would get together during summer breaks, at one point his wife and daughters left for a trip earlier than he did, he and her got together several times to have sex before he left to join his family) into her first years of college (when I actually had met her) and presumely stopped after that. Regardless, it was the confusion of a 17 year old girl who was impressed and "wow'ed" by a much older man.

This is a little different considering that this professor is single... but I can somewhat see what path this COULD go.

We live only once. I think you should try to be closer to him. What would you lose, if you have a fault? I think, nothing.

Gosh.....this is annoying. Responding to the same types of threads is annoying...but to top it off, its even MORE annoying responding to the retarded people with that shit about living life once. Will you accept your 17 year old daughter being "in love" with her 37 year old teacher?! Gosh think outside the ****ing box sometimes.

EDIT: Kudos to Vash for being so calm and cool responding to this kinda stuff lol. I'm super annoyed. It has become so common that there should be an "I'm in love with my teacher" forum with a "You've got one life to live" sub-forum.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

i like sex

I think he just want to have fun with you. It's nothing serious, just entertainment.
    I broke the signature rule.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12