+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Not attracted to fiancé anymore

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    oh i never saw the word never up there.
    Yeah thats why its best to READ the full post first. Now I can see why you give so many dumb responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Everlovin View Post
    Yeah thats why its best to READ the full post first. Now I can see why you give so many dumb responses.
    What's YOUR excuse, then?
    Spammer Spanker

Ever and Giga! this one is for you!

Imagine no possessions
    I wonder if you can
    No need for greed or anger
    A brotherhood of man
    Imagine all the people
    Sharing all the world

You may say that I'm a dreamer
    But I'm not the only one
    I hope someday you'll join us
    And the world will live as one!
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

it depends on how hot you are. If you have options, drop him and move on. If you're some heffer then stick with him try different sexual positions.

Have sex often, for the pleasure and the oxitonin, but don't misjudge yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Is it possible you're just bored in bed and need to spice things up to keep it interesting?
    It's very possible. I don't enjoy having sex with him. He's good looking and cute but I'm just not sexually attracted to him.

Def . you do not have to break up.. with him just for sexual satisfaction. It is an importantfactor. but if you leave him for just this reason thenonce you do so you will feel really terrible as you love him and he cares for you and love you .. love can always fill this gap. please reconsider your thought.

Do you guys think there is a nice way to tell him that he doesn't turn me on anymore? Maybe he should do something about it.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i think that if you're already thinking about cheating, then it will more than likely happen in the future. do you really want to marry this guy and then deal with this later??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by CherryBlossom View Post
    Do you guys think there is a nice way to tell him that he doesn't turn me on anymore? Maybe he should do something about it.
    HE should? HE should? Look lady, I don't know about YOUR sex life but generally it's a COLLABORATIVE effort. Maybe you should find a nice way to look that word up in the dictionary. The proper word you're looking for here is WE. Maybe WE should do something about it...

The two of you need to find a language to work out what's missing in bed, and YOU need to communicate to HIM how to get YOUR motor running. He needs to communicate to YOU what is and is not ok doing.

Stop thinking of this as a one-sided equation. YOU need to figure some things out about yourself. Whether it's that you need him to wear a vibrating cock ring and talk like Woody Woodpecker as he jackhammers you for all he's worth, or that maybe he needs to spend more time petting your skin as Yanni's greatest hits makes love to your ears by flicker of candle light in the bedroom.

It's rather hard to please someone if they do not communicate what it is they really want from you.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

just know one thing marrying is not always being attractive to one another? you know why we marry?
    I didn't follow the rules and now I'm in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by simrn View Post
    just know one thing marrying is not always being attractive to one another? you know why we marry?
    Some people marry for love, others for security, others because they love security, some because they love the idea of security, or perhaps maybe they're a little quirky and actually understand how each other works, and find that person's continual presence in their lives to be an enhancement to their everyday existence?

No, why do we marry? Because we're dumb?

Come on, stop teasing us here. Bring the heat! It's hot you know. The heat that is.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    it's a COLLABORATIVE effort.
    I didn't mean to say that. Of course 'we' should do something about it. I was just asking how to tell I'm not satisfied without hurting him. Anyways, thanks everyone for your time! I'll stick with my fiancé even if I don't find him attractive. He's nice and loves me. I'll masturbate the rest of my life and I'm good to go.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I didn't mean to say that. Of course 'we' should do something about it. I was just asking how to tell I'm not satisfied without hurting him. Anyways, thanks everyone for your time! I'll stick with my fiancé even if I don't find him attractive. He's nice and loves me. I'll masturbate the rest of my life and I'm good to go.
    Scum.
    ______

Quote Originally Posted by simrn View Post
    Why do we marry?
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Glad I'm not in a relationship with you.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast