+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to take a girl home

Quote Originally Posted by Lostalien View Post
    Imagine you're at a show, a club or even a strip club and you wanna take a girl home to do what we do.
    Just wanted to add that these places are not the best choices for picking up women.

(Unless you don't mind vomit stains on your carpet and mysterious blisters on your penis.)
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Thanks bro I'll try using these ones ;][ Specially the eyes technique ;] I'll tell you how it goes bro
    Quote Originally Posted by RSK View Post
    Just to quickly introduce myself. About 5 years ago, I was a very shy little boy. I would always stand by the wall of the club, and just smile as much as I could. I always had a glass of beer in my hand, and I'd just stand there, leaning against the wall, watching my friends and so many other people having fun, talking to girls, and sometimes, taking them home.

All along, I said to myself, my friends are a bunch of assholes. And I convinced myself that I was a really nice guy. Sadly, I lived this way for quite some time. But for about two years or so, I have been the one out there, and trying all sorts of stuff. Trust me, I'm no expert at this game. I'm just getting my feet wet. But there are a few things that I have picked up during my adventures.

Number 1: The most important thing for you to do, is make her feel comfortable. She has to know you are not a weirdo. For most guys, this is not easy to do. But, its the most important. You want to differentiate yourself from the weirdo's. So it is critical that you come across as non threatening. If you can make her feel comfortable to be around you, then your almost in (figuratively, and literally)

So, you are probably asking yourself - how do I make her feel comfortable then? Well, there are many routes you can take. Each woman is different. But the international language we ALL understand, is humor. I smile a lot, and act as though I am having a great time. I see a lot of guys at clubs look very serious sometimes. As if they are part of some mafia or something. Hey, maybe that works for them, but this is just coming from me - smile a lot, try to be funny, that will get her comfortable.

Number 2: Be genuine. I'm serious. This works very well for me. Whenever I meet someone initially, the first 5 minutes or so I am genuinely interested in the person. One question will lead to another. I think if she knows you show interest, you can take it to the next level by joking more, maybe about where she works etc. For example, I met a tax collector, and after she got a little comfortable with me, I started making fun of her job. For example, I remember telling her "how do you live with yourself!?" something along those lines. again, this may not work for everyone, but it works for me!

Number 3: The closer. Well, if you want this to be a one night stand, then that is something I don't do all the time. But my experience with that goes as follows. There comes a point in the discussion, where you can start giving out subtle signals, verbal or physical. for example, telling the girl that you are studying medicine, and that you can cure almost anything, so does she have any problems? she might say, well i have difficulty sleeping. well, that is your cue to say, would you believe it.... you get the idea~!

again, i am no expert, but this has worked for me. and i don't think there is a play by play, or outline for this kind of stuff. also, i don't think it is fair to lump all girls into the same group. it won't work every time.

ah! one more thing, which is just as important, if not probably more important that the 3 i listed above. the initial eye contact before you actually talk to her. i never approach a girl unless i first make eye contact with her, and that i know she is trying to signal an eye contact with me. if i give an eye contact, and i don't 'feel' anything in return. then i don't go for it. but sometimes you can just sense that someone is looking at you. this might sound crazy, but after that initial eye contact from both her and you, and you have a slight feeling she is digging you, then i wouldn't wait more than 5 minutes to go up to her and introduce yourself. i think that shows confidence, and it may take her by surprise, because i'm not sure if a lot of guys would do that (i'm not talking about assholes, i'm talking about regular guys). i see assholes at clubs all the time, and they look like assholes, and also act like assholes. and i'm sure whatever methods they use might work for them, but the difference is, that i am able to sleep better at night.

anyways, i've done a lot of typing. i'm tired now.

btw, it would be nice to get feedback from what i wrote from the lady members here at lf! would you have me do anything different? anything i should keep the same?

Hahahaha then where???
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Just wanted to add that these places are not the best choices for picking up women.

(Unless you don't mind vomit stains on your carpet and mysterious blisters on your penis.)

Quote Originally Posted by Lostalien View Post
    Hahahaha then where???
    Anywhere else but clubs and strip clubs. Somewhere where you can talk and not wonder which diseases the girl might be susceptible too.

Unless you are learning to be a PUA
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12