+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Was he flirting with me?

nah, I think the snickers will work. Either that, or a sprite. Make 7, up yours ! hehe j/k with the sprite - I dont think that will work too well in this situation.

Sami - I am 29 and he is 30 if that helps at all . . .

So everyone seems to agree that the random freak outs are because he is shy? I guess he seems like such an outgoing guy (and I FEEL like I am following him around like a puppy!) that I wouldn't have thought it was a shy thing.

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Oh where did I miss this one Jules? K-so you guys have spent more time together? Well damn on not being able to hose his butt down-next time! I agree with everyone else-be more specific with him now...maybe hes scared too-like he sees where this could go now-guys are weird...(OK SOME GUYS ARE WEIRD)

Girl-just keep being yourself...and the rest will follow-you have a great personality and that will win his charm alone...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    guys are weird...(OK SOME GUYS ARE WEIRD)
    So so funny to me but mostly because my friends and I have a saying "Boys are Icky" (Of course I try to date men as they have usually out-grown the ickiness!)

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    Girl-just keep being yourself...and the rest will follow-you have a great personality and that will win his charm alone...
    If only I could find a way to cook for him - then I'm sure he wouldn't be able to resist my charms! (or my Lasagna)

Of course he did make my heart stop - he doesn't eat SEAFOOD! What's a Cajun girl to do?!?!?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12