+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: perception of the girl

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    in her defense, the relationship is doomed in any case. they might be staying together for the kids or financial sakes. do you guys even know how expensive it is to raise children nowadays? I know you do Giga. would you rather have a man lead a miserable sexless life?
    There's this thing. It's called Child support. The man is typically then bent over the nearest piece of uncomfortable wooden furniture and beaten in the ass with a meat tenderizer until he coughs up a large portion of his paycheck.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

why don't you try talking to single moms out there and find out how hard it is financially and emotionally for them, and then we'll continue this conversation.
    I've dated single mothers. I know single mothers. Hell I dated a gal who after her parents finally stopped staying married "for the kids" worried whether or not her mother would be able to pay the electricity bill every month for heat. I dated her for 7 years, and I know exactly how screwed up she was and why.

I know one gal who is a single mother, has a permanent disability, and two daughters that she struggles monthly to feed, clothe, and raise properly. I spend some time acting as a surrogate father for the youngest one actually.

But, obviously I'm talking out my ass because as a male I couldn't possibly know how hard it is to be a single mother. I don't have a close friend whose ex-wife lied to the courts to say he abused their son to get custody only to flip out a few years later sign complete custody over to my friend, and join the Navy.

But of course, you're saying single mother. That somehow the father wouldn't be involved at all in the situation. Which could happen. My best friend's mother abandoned her kids with his father. To this day he cannot call her mom, he calls her by her first name because she's never acted as anything more than a friend to him.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

I am in no way shape or form agreeing with his choice to stay married for the sake of the kids, and definitely not condoning him cheating on his wife. Especially since they just had a baby…when I asked my co worker this, her answer was “he likes kids, and they make cute ones” like I said before, I have no respect for this man anymore. He is a very hard worker and is providing a great life for his wife and kids financially…but emotionally she must be a basketcase! She is the type of woman that would stay with him just because of the financial…but I don’t understand why she is agreeing to have more children with a man like this. What is he teaching his 2 sons?

Quote Originally Posted by annoyed23 View Post
    I am in no way shape or form agreeing with his choice to stay married for the sake of the kids, and definitely not condoning him cheating on his wife. Especially since they just had a baby…when I asked my co worker this, her answer was “he likes kids, and they make cute ones” like I said before, I have no respect for this man anymore. He is a very hard worker and is providing a great life for his wife and kids financially…but emotionally she must be a basketcase! She is the type of woman that would stay with him just because of the financial…but I don’t understand why she is agreeing to have more children with a man like this. What is he teaching his 2 sons?
    do you think that maybe there's something we don't know about his wife as well? there are always 2 sides to every story. don't lose your respect for a human being if you don't know all the little details. try applying your situation to this case.
    Last edited by Indignant; 28-01-09 at 12:32 PM.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

I do know that his wife is faithful and is under the impression that he is as well.

I do know that his wife is faithful and is under the impression that he is as well.
    i still wouldn't judge unless you were really close to their family to form a legit opinion. besides that you know that they have an unhappy marriage.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Just because she's faithful doesn't mean she's not a heinous bitch to live with. (Or that she is a heinous bitch to begin with.)

i still wouldn't judge unless you were really close to their family to form a legit opinion. besides that you know that they have an unhappy marriage.
    Or specifically that he's unhappy in the marriage. She may be completely oblivious and fine with things as they are. Some people living denial just fine.

there are many women out there who make their husbands miserable each and every day of their lives for years and years to come.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha how come you have so much dramas going on in your life?? stop worrying about others and start thinking about your own problems...

for the record, i'd probably cheat on my girl too with a coworkers and then deal with all the dramas later. in the end, i'd probably break it off with my girl because i hate drama. hahaha

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Getting back to your original question, Annoyed23 ...

SHE isn't in a bad marriage, she took advantage (maybe ... he may just be a player) of a confused guy just for the exciting feeling of having a hard d**k inside her.

He may have issues, and we can discuss ad infinitum how he should handle his marriage problems (stay for the kids or leave because the love is gone). She, on the other hand, was purely selfish for her own carnal needs. She deserves your scorn.

Carl.
    Last edited by carl1222; 28-01-09 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    Getting back to your original question, Annoyed23 ...

SHE isn't in a bad marriage, she took advantage of a confused (maybe ... he may just be a player) guy just for the exciting feeling of having a hard d**k inside her.

He may have issues, and we can discuss ad infinitum how he should handle his marriage problems (stay for the kids or leave because the love is gone). She, on the other hand, was purely selfish for her own carnal needs. She deserves your scorn.

Carl.
    she may have done him a big favor and could save his marriage. sometimes a little fling on the side can bring a married couple closer together by increasing the man's libido and bringing excitement into his life. don't crucify the girl.

she may have done him a big favor and could save his marriage. sometimes a little fling on the side can bring a married couple closer together by increasing the man's libido and bringing excitement into his life. don't crucify the girl.

Indignant, I wasn't crucifying her, just criticising her.

She doesn't have a dog in this fight ... she isn't in the shaky marriage, and all the complexities that derive from that. It's not her problem. She's a girl who intruded (with his invitation) on someone else's relationship because she wanted to get laid ... plain and simple.

I'm sure she wasn't thinking "maybe I can help their marriage by f**king him."

Carl.
    Last edited by carl1222; 28-01-09 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    Indignant, I wasn't crucifying her, just criticising her.

She doesn't have a dog in this fight ... she isn't in the shaky marriage, and all the complexities that derive from that. It's not her problem. She's a girl who intruded (with his invitation) on someone else's relationship because she wanted to get laid ... plain and simple.

I'm sure she wasn't thinking "maybe I can help their marriage by f**king him.

Carl.
    it's probably more complicated than it seems. in any case most of us will be in that situation sometime in our life.

it's probably more complicated than it seems. in any case most of us will be in that situation sometime in our life.

I don't disagree, Indignant ... but the choices we make at that moment will determine whether we will be praised or scorned.

Carl.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast