+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: older women?

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    , I almost inevitably end up getting told about how "wasted" they were at this party last weekend or how theyr'e best friend "like" hooked up with "like" six guys at this club or how they're just gonna DIE if they don't get their nails done soon.

And it pains me to think about having to endure an actual "date" with someone who starts stories with "Oh my God you'll never believe what just happened!" or "So, I'm at this club, right?"

Alexi
    This kind of behaviour, alas, is not age exclusive. Women my age talk like that too. It's utterly annoying and it leaves me wondering when do people grow up already? I could tolerate it when I was 20 but now it's just a bother to have to endure any kind of conversation with them. But yes, they are fewer and farther between. For some reason though, I've always been attracted to younger men, from early on. I really don't know what the attraction is with younger guys. I've never figured it out. If I met someone older who had the criteria I look for, then I would be all for it. Just haven't met him yet. I don't think it has anything to do with maturity or energy levels or intelligence, because as we've discussed before, those traits are not age exclusive either. Maybe guys my age are just looking for something else in a woman, which makes them "unavailable" to me. *sigh*

...someone who starts stories with "Oh my God you'll never believe what just happened!"
    LMFAO !!!

I know you said it pains you on a date.. but what about just a normal conversation ?

HAHA !

I started my IM conversation last night with alexi with "You are SOOO not going to believe what I just did!!!"

hehehe - I wonder if that pained him.

fxghfg

Yeah. I understand that. But I don't have baggage. And don't want to pick up 'ex-husbands' that may/may not come after me and am VERY wary of someone with kids (since if I get involved, seriously, that's kids that I'm gonna end up taking care of). With YOU squirrel, your kid is old enough that I wouldn't worry. All I'd worry about would be him axing me in my sleep because I'm the person that's around HIS age that's dating his mom. It'd be like some sort of gender reversed, woody allen creepy thing.

(For those who don't know, Woody Allen, director/actor/semi-pro clarinetist - THAT'S RIGHT! HE PLAYS CLARINET! - married. Then divorced, then remarried his ex-wife's adopted daughter. Which is just, well, ****ed up.)

But the age (as a number) wouldn't really phase me.Unfortunately, so are girls my age with my mentality. Which is why I need to look at older women anyway.Oh yeah. Missile command HERE I COME!!!!

Oldr girls know how to ****, thats al!

c vbcbvnvcbnvc bn

^ Wtf is that?

Anyway, I meet up a lot with older people (not for dates...) like my father's business friends, older cousins etc. I'm almost the youngest cousin in the family. Somehow when I meet up with people they think I'm older than I am (not cousins cos they should know how old I really am, but people like my father's business friends). One of my father's business friends actually called me up when I was in SCHOOL and asked me about my father's business! Somehow he thought I was going to take over the business soon. He thought I was aged somewhere around 28 when I am actually still not even 18 yet

Back to topic: I haven't really gone out on dates before, but I do think that age doesn't really matter, though I don't think I'd date anyone say more than 5 years older than me.

I've dated a male seven years younger, and don't mind guys twenty years older either.

Age does not matter.

How they look and carry themselves does. Goes both ways. I am way older, definitely act older, but look like I'm a teenager, thus attracting both the young mature and, unfortunately, immature males.

Oh well.
    Last edited by JaneH; 28-06-09 at 01:21 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12