+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is the knife in my heart or in my back?

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Sorry, whereistheknife, but I see this as karma. You cheated, and now you're getting what you deserved. You stuck the knife in yourself. Sorry.

Does your gf know what you did?
    Have to agree here, sorry man. Should have broken up with your girl before going to a fairytale that ended bad.

A friend of mine is in the same position, they are talking about meeting up. She keeps him on a leash imo and has treated him like shit. Though he's single, but I don't know about the girl, she lives with her ex, but doesn't want to hurt him.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    What is it with World of Warcraft, I hate that game but is it like eharmony or some shit now?
    I giggled. No World of Warcraft is just when you spent time with people, chatting and talking, sometimes you start to like eachother. Though so many fakers on there it's insane. So many single people getting their attention when they lack it with their boyfriend/ girlfriend, even married people use it for the attention at times. It's kinda sad.

Though I guess if you spent time with someone so much online, even outside, it's easy to like a person. I had it too sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahrell View Post
    I giggled. No World of Warcraft is just when you spent time with people, chatting and talking, sometimes you start to like eachother. Though so many fakers on there it's insane. So many single people getting their attention when they lack it with their boyfriend/ girlfriend, even married people use it for the attention at times. It's kinda sad.

Though I guess if you spent time with someone so much online, even outside, it's easy to like a person. I had it too sadly.
    Well, sure. I like people I spend time with on LF, but I would never fly somewhere to hook up with any of them, even if I were a single. Why is this so prevalent in WOW? Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Well, sure. I like people I spend time with on LF, but I would never fly somewhere to hook up with any of them, even if I were a single. Why is this so prevalent in WOW? Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
    I don't know why. I guess it's the fact you got a game in common and gamers tend to get along easily that makes the barrier to fly out less big. I've met some great people online who I met in the real world. Often friends, always had great fun. I wouldn't have gone to Denmark or Sweden for example, which I did now.

Also spending time on a forum is different then in a game. In the game you actually "do things together" so to say. Hard to explain! Often you use voice communication so you can hear eachother as well. Also I don't think it's only in WoW, you see it on forums and other games too . Just WoW has a bigger playerbase ;p.
    Last edited by Lahrell; 05-02-09 at 01:53 AM.

I confess to a prejudice about WOW and that type of thing. I was an Everquest widow in my last marriage, so maybe it's just sourness left over, but I just don't ****ing GET it. I just can't imagine spending even fifteen minutes playing WOW, let alone the 15 hours a day some people spend, and the idea of hooking up with somebody that does is just alien to me.

Can anyone explain to me how WOW could imbue a person with any kind of attractiveness? Grayer?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I confess to a prejudice about WOW and that type of thing. I was an Everquest widow in my last marriage, so maybe it's just sourness left over, but I just don't ****ing GET it. I just can't imagine spending even fifteen minutes playing WOW, let alone the 15 hours a day some people spend, and the idea of hooking up with somebody that does is just alien to me.

Can anyone explain to me how WOW could imbue a person with any kind of attractiveness? Grayer?
    Ok, I'll try and explain why I started to like someone.

When I know there are forums for specific realms *where you play on*, I usually register and start posting there.

One day I got a whisper *it's like IM, but then it was in the game*, asking if I was the girl that posted on the forums. I admitted that was me and we started talking about random stuffs. At the time I just thought "cool, someone I can talk with very well".

At a certain point he sort of told me about a situation he was having, he liked a girl that had a boyfriend. I told him to walk away from situations like that as they almost never end well and if she liked him she would go for the guy I talked with.

We talked, and talked more. Eventually we started to talk on skype, hearing eachother. Laughing and what not. Bottomline, I was falling for his personality. When I saw a picture I was sold. He's not handsome, but he is imo adorable. We played together in WoW. When he was off from work, so usually the evenings and in the weekends. All off a sudden he tells me he likes me, but I didn't know how to handle it as I was about to start a new education.

In the end nothing happened, we became good friends, I got a crush on him and wanted to see how it would be irl, but there was always some other girl. I broke off the friendship cause I couldn't handle it anymore. Passed for girls that had been lying and called him names and such.

Also the fact he always whined about girls treating him like shit, only cause he let them.

Another story was when I was making animations. I asked to a group of animators if I could use their template to make animations, it was ok and I added them to my msn. One of the guys was really nice, and we got along very well. After a few weeks of intensive chatting we decided to meet up and we clicked and ended up in a relation of 3 years. So yeah, I don't know. It's not that I'm ugly, nor the people I talked with online *few exceptions*, but I do happen to fall for personality first for some reason. My last ex was simply gorgeous, I never understood why he was with me at all :").

Just that you most of the time can be yourself that attracts I suppose.

Trust is the foundation of all relationships. Once you violate that it's a wrap.
    haven't i edited the links in your sig before?

do it again and you will be banned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12