+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Virtual confession

You aren't the first to do that panda, MVP did the same thing multiple times before. Doing it on purpose or as a joke is even less appropriate and less tolerated. Consider that your first and last warning.
    Heit ist mein taug.

see? that's what i meant. i would have seen that link as something i wanted to show someone. what makes that different from what is right and what isn't?
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

You were advertising for an auction, from which one would make money. Putting up a link for a site intended to make money is the epitome of advertising. Now if it was a site for say....Hello Kitty vibrators I might leave it up because it's just too funny and wouldn't give a second thought to anybody actually buying one. It's really as I said before, it's at the discretion of the mods. And yes, there IS a site that sells Hello Kitty vibrators, if you care to search for it its quite amusing.
    Heit ist mein taug.

btw, I like that avatar better for you, I guess I just must've gotten used to it while you had it.
    Heit ist mein taug.

ya i'm used to this one too.
    but ya the link i put on there was for an ebay auction but it was one of those "WTF?!" auctions. like one i saw for britney spears' fart stored in tupperware, something like that. but this one was of EVERY single video game console ever made. it was like $400,000 or something like that. i guess that was some sort of profit but i don't know who'd buy it.
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

I thought it was pretty awesome to see all that crap he had on there, I have a 3 mbps connection and it still took a while to load up all the pictures. I wouldn't be up for spending $400,000 on it but I can see where a hardcore collector would want it all, pretty cool stuff.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Oh, just thought of it. If you want someone to see something like a funny or absurd auction just tell them the auction site and what to search for. If its Ebay then people already know of it so I wouldn't care that you mention it and just tell them what to type in to look for. Make sure you let them know its funny or absurd and if they wanna see it then look for this, don't tell them to bid on anything though. This is just what I filter through when deciding to edit out a link or not. I'm sure other mods have there methods too.
    Heit ist mein taug.

I want a Hello Kitty vibrator...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

well, I can dress up with hello kitty stuff and then you can stick a quarter in my mouth and I'll vibrate for you all night long

Oh Iron youre so sexy...and so damn hot! But can we still look at the site Zekks talking about? Hell you want to bring sheep and midgets why I cant bring Hello Kitty?

I thought you liked pussy?
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironliftr3
    Baby, I can do things for you that NO mechanical apparatus can.

And few human beings, while were mentioning it.
    Do you have a book for sale on said things?
    Heit ist mein taug.

sounds good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12