+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Safe Rough Sex

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Oooo.

Just translate this one:
    k.

on occasion i like to have rough sex. pretty clear, right?

when i had a relationship with SP(small penis), i had to have it rough all the time cuz otherwise he didn't reach where i wanted him to. and even then he hardly ever did. it was really miserable for both of us, cuz he really tried to outperform himself and did everything he could but then he had to go and buy me a vibrator after 2 years.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    k.

on occasion i like to have rough sex. pretty clear, right?

when i had a relationship with SP(small penis), i had to have it rough all the time cuz otherwise he didn't reach where i wanted him to. and even then he hardly ever did. it was really miserable for both of us, cuz he really tried to outperform himself and did everything he could but then he had to go and buy me a vibrator after 2 years.
    Either you translated that from english to english, or I'm fluent in russian and didn't know it.

Either you translated that from english to english, or I'm fluent in russian and didn't know it.
    but you do understand me thought, right? you might not agree with me most of the time, but in about 10 years you'll see things clearer.

Do you mean like pinky finger small?

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Do you mean like pinky finger small?
    no, of course not

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Also, how cavernous are their vaginas?
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfHqv8YAA9w&feature=related"]YouTube - Huge Vagina[/ame]
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

In my opinion, great sex is about communication, and rough sex clearly needs a lot of this! Next time you have sex, when you're all cuddling in the afterglow, maybe try and bring it up, ask her what she had in mind, let her know you're willing and excited to try, and I'm sure she'll be very pleased by your enthusiasm. And there are so many levels of roughness, she might just be looking for a light spank and you holding her down, or she might want to be tied up and spanked hard, or any of a million different combinations.
    So, if you want to start fooling around with rough stuff before getting into a full on discussion, try a light smack on the ass or lightly hold her down and see how she reacts... take your lead from that and have fun
    "You will always be loved, and you will always be in love with love... Don't be afraid. There are exquisite things in store for you. This is merely the beginning." - The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    just stick your dick in her ass as hard and quickly as you can. next, bust a nut in there before she changes her mind.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    when i had a relationship with SP(small penis)
    You had a relationship with Small Penis?

Also, how cavernous are their vaginas?

Rather than hinting I'd suggest to your girlfriend that she flat out tells you what she wants. The hardest thing about rough sex is setting boundaries about what is or isn't acceptable and in order to do that you need V good communication.

In a way I've always found it to be the most involved type of sex you can have, by definition its not something you can do casually. You can spend years with a person developing the sex.

Everybody has a different idea of rough sex but if you think about it as carefully controlled violence plus sex it can put it in perspective for you, and remind you to be a little cautious.

Another thing I've found is that it puts a lot of pressure on the man, and some guys even though they start of really enthusiastic discover quickly that they're not comfortable with it. The woman gets thrown around a little but psychologically it takes more out of the man.

Just things to bear in mind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12