+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I girl invited me to her apartment, but it didn't happen!!!!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I wouldn't know.

I would assume that they would offset each other and nothing would happen.
    I winner!!!

Any girl dumb enough to go out to a bar by herself and get completely wasted deserves to be 'raped'. There's a little thing called consequence in this world.

It makes me feel a little better to read this story because it identifies there are still some women with self preservation.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Any girl dumb enough to go out to a bar by herself and get completely wasted deserves to be 'raped'. There's a little thing called consequence in this world.

It makes me feel a little better to read this story because it identifies there are still some women with self preservation.
    that was wrong to say, dop. i have gone out with a guy, had a huge fight at the bar, got wasted and walked home by myself.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

I don't know, dop. The first thing alcohol does is attack your judgment. After two drinks, you might be dumb enough to think you can have two more. By the time those are down, you have no sense left, and you keep drinking the cocktails those nice frat boys keep sending you. Before you know it, you're well on your way to a little place we call Blackout, USA.

This can happen all too easily, especially if she's drinking something like Long islands, which are waaaay more lethal than they seem.

Lesson learned: girls should NEVER drink without a DD, and that DD should NEVER lose sight of the drinkers.
    Spammer Spanker

Well we all know what frat houses are known for *cough* TAKING ADVANTAGE OF *cough cough* WOMEN *cough* and guys.

If you are a responsible drinker, you KNOW that drinking impairs your senses and judgment.

Therefore, if you are stupid enough to go out and risk losing your senses and judgment around people you don't know or trust, then frankly, you really deserve what's coming for you... though I wouldn't necessarily wish it on anyone.

Thus, I think it is just to say that those laws are to protect people who are irresponsible.

then all frat boys who get wasted should be ****ed in the ass by homos.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Well I couldn't agree more I hate frat boys. Well, the stereotypical kind anyway.

fine, scratch, boys, all men then should by brutally abused when incoherent.

Well we all know what frat houses are known for *cough* TAKING ADVANTAGE OF *cough cough* WOMEN *cough* and guys.

If you are a responsible drinker, you KNOW that drinking impairs your senses and judgment.

Therefore, if you are stupid enough to go out and risk losing your senses and judgment around people you don't know or trust, then frankly, you really deserve what's coming for you... though I wouldn't necessarily wish it on anyone.

Thus, I think it is just to say that those laws are to protect people who are irresponsible.
    Because it's only people that you don't know that will take advantage, right?

Do you know how many women are taken advantage of by people that they knew and trusted for years?
    Last edited by Cain; 13-02-09 at 06:54 AM.
    I don't chase, I replace.

No I don't. How many?

No I don't. How many?
    pray to God you'll never have to wake up with a condom in your arse

I might like that

I might like that
    then you and DM should arrange a playdate

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    then you and DM should arrange a playdate
    Word on the street is that DM and Dopp have already had a little male bonding time.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    What bothers me the most is that he doesn't think there's anything wrong with having sex with a woman that's wasted.

I hope you know, Lost, that if she were to claim rape the next morning she would have a case, right? Alcohol impairs judgment and voids consent if she has buyer's remorse later.
    That's a good point. Although her judgment would have to be quite a bit more than just "impaired," if you have sex with a girl who you know is so drunk that she doesn't really comprehend what is happening to her, that's rape!

Men as a group have a great capacity for being ammoral when it comes to getting sex, but where I come from, one of the few things a semi-decent guy will never do is have sex with a very drunk girl unless they are already in a sexual relationship.

On a scale of low things to do, it falls somewhere between having sex with your best friend's ex and having sex with your brother's wife.

Carl.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast