+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did she sleep with too many guys?

MAAANNNNNNN 14 OH GOD, wtf man, my GF had sex with 3 and she is 21, and i am not accepting it. ur GF will be a pron star for sure, dump her and never look back, or you will feel more pain.

A girl who has slept with a standing 14 guys by the age of 16 is having some kind of emotional/psychological issues, according to logic. In the longrun these issues are going to stem into other problems, and eventually you won't be happy with her at all. I think the best thing to do is talk her into seeing a counselor to talk about her problems. You shouldn't have to be her emotional tampon, because it's going to have an effect on you. I think the healthiest thing for you would be to just be a friend to her.

In the meantime I don't know what Frasbee is smoking, but he really doesn't know what he is talking about. I agree with Vashti on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by paul_mot View Post
    MAAANNNNNNN 14 OH GOD, wtf man, my GF had sex with 3 and she is 21, and i am not accepting it. ur GF will be a pron star for sure, dump her and never look back, or you will feel more pain.
    lol

You don't accept three at the age of 21? That's ridiculous.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Meh I'd never date any girl who has been with more men than I've been with women. That's 3-8 depending on what counts and what doesn't.

Still dumbfounded by 14...

I agree with doppel... I don't really mean to... but I do date people who have been with just as many people as me or fewer... just feel better knowing they have slept with a few (so they're no more innocent than you) but not with so many to where you start to wonder...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

And you both think they're telling the truth?LOL!
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    Well if you're referring to me, then yes. I place a lot of trust in my girlfriend. We had many deep conversations about love and relationships, and we shared our relationship history with each other. Hell we know the names of each other's exes. Even the high school romance ones, lol. One reason why I love her is because I share a deep connection with her that I haven't really had in any other relationship. I could easily call her my best friend as well as girlfriend.

Lol I was kidding, Doppel. But it's good to know you guys have good communication and that you are one of the few men out there that genuinely love their girlfriend.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Vashti, this is a response to the quote above from Max:

thank you, that was the best adivce i had so far!

her parents really don't care about her.. and her mum had boyfriend problems

i was thinking of that aswel, i thought she did that to feel loved.
    she has told me before how most of the guys she had sex with treated her like a dog after they had sex..

but why is she telling me all this?
    she told me how she had sex with multiple guys at once and that hurt me heaps, its confusing because i love her but the fact that shes cheated on me and she has had too much sexual partners doesn't "secure" me feelings..

what can be done other then breaking up?
    people say it soo easily but its really hard..
    Huh? Why are you responding for him, Fras?

Anyway Max, the reason your girlfriend told you about these guys is because she probably has been exposed to too much Jerry Springer. Daytime TV has given young people the idea that it is a good thing to be open and honest about every little thing, which is total nonsense. Many young people don't feel the need to keep anything private anymore, and as you can see for yourself, all her honesty has brought you is a heap of insecurity.

I'm sorry, but I don't really know how to fix your problem. She is never going to be an innocent, inexperienced girl again. You have to decide if you are willing to accept her as is, or if it is too much for you to deal with.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

What amazes me is that people establish this form of trust so easily. She's told you everything, right? But how do you know everything really is everything?

How many times do you think people have been in a long-term relationship where everything was out in the open only to discover that wasn't really the case?
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by paul_mot View Post
    Wow, there are other men actually left on this planet.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

For some reason, Three Dog Night comes to mind...

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXrzHRSDFDc[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post

If it's not obvious bullshit... they're innocent till proven guilty in my book...

We both have wanted an honest relationship from the very beginning... and so far, everything he has told me makes sense and seems rather plausible... no need to worry about him lying, if he is it will show soon enough (but I really don't think he is)...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

or better still...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkzeZb2E62U"]YouTube - REO Speedwagon - Take It On The Run (live)[/ame]

or better still... REO Speedwagon. I think your 16 year old is going down this path.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkzeZb2E62U"]YouTube - REO Speedwagon - Take It On The Run (live)[/ame]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast