+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About Living Together

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    And me for example, I plan to move in with my bf for 2-3 months .It's a good way to know each other better but not commit anything but actually I already tell him when would I like to have kids and etc. I don't want to be an old mother

coming back to the issue... Yeah it's a bad sign if a guy especially in his age doesn't want to get married... Maybe he's "eternal bachelor" . Like my brother. He's 31,since about 4 years with his gf and when my mum asked him when he want's to get married he said: After Asia... Which means me And I'm now 20 and don't plan any mariage in a short future... So maybe it's the same type as my brother So it means "bad" if You want to get married Just talk to him... After 5 years You should already feel enough confident to talk about such issues...
    I wazzzz here

I dont see anything wrong with living with your bf or gf before marriage. I dont live with mine but i pretty much do live at his house im always over there and i know how he is... I think it is a good way to see how they live and if you want that for the rest of your life. I know me and my bf have talked about marriage and we want to in the the future.
    I Love Rich 11.6.06

It's key to talk about your expectations in general. Even if you shack up with the guy, let him know that marriage is ultimately what you desire. And kids if that's what you want.

You still might be dating a person that will yes you to death about it, but at least you put your expectations on the table, and he won't be surprised when you're out the door when he won't marry.

And yes, Lipp. I think that's ultimately what the vow is all about. A pledge to be with the person no matter what. For alot of couples, religious stuff aside, marriage is a way to deepen their bond.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    For alot of couples, religious stuff aside, marriage is a way to deepen their bond.
    Also, most women who are interested in marriage are also interested in having families. Although getting married is no guarantee you will STAY married, it is the closest you will get, and that is important if you want kids.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12