+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: wow what should I even say to this?

Talk to her to get closure maybe.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

She's wanting back in... not entirely sure of her motives...

The question is... do you want her back?

If not make it known in no uncertain terms that you're wanting to move on...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

I believe I have had closure with all our talks before.

I do still have feelings for her and if she was older (3 years younger) and lived closer to me (2 hours away) and if I wasnt "backup" I would take her back. I dont really know. I would prefer to move on as it would be nice to find someone near me.

I dont even know if she wants me back. I dont know what she wants as I havent talked to her yet. Maybe she is talking to me now because she feels as if I moved on and feels it is OK to talk now.

I guess I dont know until I speak to her.

Nothing about her seems genuine. Sorry, but thats just me. She just heard that you moved on and suddenly missed you. I mean wtf. Dont fall for it there's nothing genuine about her. My ex did the same shit, claimed he was just trying to get his thoughts back in his head about working things out when he knew damn well it was cuz I found someone else, and when I decided not to pursue, he called me a hoe and put up stupid shit on his facebook about me. This didnt happen too long ago and we've been done for over 5 months now. Trust me, it's complete bullshit.

I guarantee if there were no signs of you moving on you would have never received a text from this girl. I mean look at the texts. Look at her concerns. She's asking you about a girl and blah blah. Dont let love blind you honey, you will regret it.

I personally think you should avoid any form of contact with this girl in the future. You will only be walking into another heartbreak and you will definitely be starting over in the healing process. Been there, done that. If you do, however, continue contact, dont say LadieNisha4U2NV did not warn you.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by swargolet View Post
    I guess I dont know until I speak to her.
    Talk to her. If she mentions anything remotely close to 'I realize I made a big mistake and I want you back', fire back with 'Thanks, but no thanks, I'm done with you'.

You shouldn't hear from her again.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Thanks guys!
    I really really hope one of these 2 things happen if we talk.
    1. She just says that she wanted to talk blah blah blah, nothing more. or 2. She does say some shit that she wants to get back together and that I can pull together and say no.

I should also mention to you guys that I CANNOT stay away from her due to our situation. I dont know how to explain it w.o people freaking out. Um... I guess all I can say is I will have to see her from time to time and actually speak with her, there is no way around it. I have avoided contact the last 3 months which has been GREAT!

I'm just hoping these stupid texts dont mess with my mind. I can already see that they are and I'm getting worried for myself. I guess I need something to get me back on course and keep my head focused in the right direction.

Swargolet ... it's time to f**k with her as she f**ked with you.

S+ Hi J.
    J I hate that you are with someone else.
    S+ Really? I like it.
    J I really miss you.
    S+ Ahhh ... so no more strange d**k?
    J No! that was a mistake
    S+ A mistake? You tripped and "whoopsie" you fell on his d**k?
    J I just want you back!
    S+ No freaking way. I have a girl who appreciates me!
    J Can't we try again?
    S+ No f**king way, she is amazing in bed ... much better than you ever were!
    J [stops texting]

Carl.

So why does she deserve your time? I think you should avoid her as much as possible and continue moving on.
    "Making plans to change the world, while the world is changing us."

Carl... Jerry Springer called.. he said he must have you for his show... something about the writing getting a little stale...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

HA carl!!! I love your reply! I wish I could say something like that but since I have to deal with her the rest of my life I dont want to piss her off, although that is hilarious.

So moving on it is. I just need to grow some balls if she wants to get back together.

I'm hoping that the date with this other girl goes well but it has been pushed back over and over due to conflicts from both of us Sunday hopefully *fingers crossed*

Well if i talk to my ex I'll let you guys know what went on.

"I dont know where you heard I have a gf but that is untrue. Also we can talk when I come home next week if you want, or when I'm home for spring break but I'm going to Cali over spring break."
    Why can't you talk over the phone? She wants to get you in person so she can work her wily womanly ways on you. I know this. I've done this before.

If she did want to get back together I have no clue what I'd do.
    Let me help you. Okay, start by making a fist and turn it so your knuckles are facing outward, away from your face. Now raise up just your middle finger. Hold it high! Now aggressively gesture at her with a frowny face. This will be interpreted by her as "**** You", which is entirely appropriate to the situation.

Swarg, you are waaaay too nice to this girl. Yes, I know she's your step sister, and you're stuck with her, but that's no reason to be her little bitch.

So moving on it is. I just need to grow some balls if she wants to get back together.
    You need to grow them for a lot of reasons.
    Spammer Spanker

Ha I love these replies I really do, although you kinda insulted me giga.

Why cant I talk over the phone? Because i dont want to talk to her if I dont have to! When I go home I guess I could be a complete ass and just say get the **** away from me but I really am not that kind of guy.

I really just can't bitch someone out like that even if they were just some random person. I'd need a little encouragement from my friend Jack or Morgan first!!

And she will not work shit on me. She can try to stop me from doing what i want but that will not happen. If she does just become a complete bitch about it I will just be an ass but until then I will just be straight forward.

I talked to someone else about this and this is what they told me to do.

You could text her (or email her) with something like the following: “I would appreciate it if you would stop contacting me with personal questions. Our relationship has changed in nature and I no longer desire to discuss my personal affairs with you. For the record, I am interested in a girl, and where it goes from there is my business. My intent is to maintain a step-sibling relationship with you, nothing more. Please respect that.”

You guys are making me laugh though so I like that. Really making my day! I actually love my life right now. Ya I'm single but this is the happiest Ive been in a long time. Not because of these responses but because of the people I've met and what I've been doing and there is no way in hell I'm going to let these texts and any shit she pull affect me anymore. I'm looking at these texts in the wrong way.

And giga I thought you were going to say punch her in the face at first! I'm thinking I should be making 2 fists instead of 1 and slowly extend both middle fingers and say in a slow direct tone "**** you Bitch leave me the hell alone!"
    I wish I could do that I'm too nice.

Ha I love these replies I really do, although you kinda insulted me giga.
    Show me the balls!

And giga I thought you were going to say punch her in the face at first! I'm thinking I should be making 2 fists instead of 1 and slowly extend both middle fingers and say in a slow direct tone "**** you Bitch leave me the hell alone!"
    I wish I could do that I'm too nice.
    Oh, God, no. No punching.

I would suggest that you bring home a cute girl to meet the fam, though. That would be FUN.
    Spammer Spanker

I wish I could say something like that but since I have to deal with her the rest of my life I dont want to piss her off, although that is hilarious.
    You keep on saying that, but you're not giving us the reasons why.

You have kids with this woman? Or is it just a wider part of your masochistic tendencies?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Step-siblings I think Mishanya

- James Allen

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast