+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow I fail, or do I?

I'm not saying I dont want to, or that it isnt appropriat for my age. I'm just saying that I am unable to find it even if Iwanted to

You don't FIND the meaningless sex =) You work for it. You go out, have fun, and while having fun you flirt with people. And if they don't go for it, oh well, your still having fun. This way, the night is never bad.
    "We are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically.
    That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that.
    It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us."
    — Neil deGrasse Tyson

Ya my wording failed. I guess Finding it would pretty much mean going out and getting a prostitute.

It sucks with my college because I go to an engineering college and a lot of the people's weekend consists of either going home or playing video games, it is quite a depressing college! Also it is a really bad guy/girl ratio here! I love to party but that hard part is finding it. I will probably start hitting up the bars even though I'm underage. Many of them don't card so I'll just go until I get caught and I'll probably meet people there anyways. It really sucks because all 3 of my roommates are over 21 so they go to the bars. I guess it is all about meeting people. I have met A LOT of people but I don't want to invade in what they are doing and pretty much invite myself to a party.
    Usually if I want to party I go to UW-Madison but then I dont have my own place to bring the girl back to.

Go to the girls place then, you have room mates anyway.

Also, go to the bar WITH your room mates, it's much easier to get into bars when your underage when you have a group. And your looking at it all wrong guy... Go to parties/bars/get-togethers to have FUN. If you sole reason to get laid, you're gonna end up feeling like a loser. Just enjoy yourself, talk to girls and be yourself.

Also (and this is important), MAKE SURE, that if you get to the point where your bringing a girl home or going to her place that she KNOWS, that this isn't a relationship starting thing (unless you guys click, then it's up to you). I'm telling you this from experience... Just don't be an ass about it.
    "We are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically.
    That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that.
    It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us."
    — Neil deGrasse Tyson

Wow this thread changed course quickly! Fine with me!

I would go with my roommates as I'm more comfortable talking to new people if I already know some peoplt there. And no the sole reason for me to go out would not be to get laid. If that was the case then I wouldve never went out when I had a gf and yet I did. Although it would be nice to end the night with a girl in my bed

Ya good point about the not looking at her as a potential gf. I wouldnt know anythign about that but I would guess thaat many times it would just be a fun night thats all. Now to just get out more! I need to find some people that know where a fw parties are in my town. I told my friend that we should jsut browse the streets fri/sat night to find a house party like at a frat house as they are just looking for people to buy cups. Hell I'd pay $5 to have a damn good time, I have many times.

The funny thing is, when you're looking for a girlfriend you never find one, then when you stop looking and actually unwind and become yourself one falls into you.

Focus on having fun, you're too tunnel visioned on finding a girlfriend, don't be. Things happen when you get drunk and go to parties, you aren't the only one who feels horny, girls are just as bad, sometimes worse.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Heh! I dont really know if I'm focused on getting a gf. I do definitely miss having a girl to spend time with and hold and just be with but I'm not viewing every girl I meet as a potential girlfriend. I have actually only viewed 1 girl since the break-up as a potential girlfriend the rest I just view as friends.

I really need to get out to some parties though! Well I first need to get to know someone that goes to parties,

Also the crap from this weekend is finally sneaking up on me. I really do regret it now as now that I'm thinking about what all happened it is kinda stirring up some feelings. I find it unusual that it didnt while I was with her but now it is. I guess I have to live with my actions.

Wow! This past weekend was def. the worst decision I've made since the break-up. I work towards getting out on my own and doing my own thing and moving on, then I just dig myself into a hole again.
    Why the hell is it so damn hard!?!? I know/knew it was the wrong thing to do yet I was unable to resist. It isn't that it was impossible to, I know full well it was my fault. This is exactly the reason I did not want to go home! I was perfectly fine here in college, doing my own thing meeting people, then I go home and boom this crap.
    I spoke to her (which once again was bad). Well it was fine for the first 10 minutes then it became stupid talk. I didn't want it to be really weird when I came home for spring break so I wanted to just clarify what happened.
    She pretty much jumped around the subject. She said ya it felt good but it was wrong. NO DUH! She has a damn bf, wtf is she doing. This does also really open my eyes to how bad of a gf she is. She has cheated on him twice with me now! She does what she wants at that moment and then regrets it later.
    I have already made plans to try and get out of the house as much as possible over spring break but I can only be out so much.
    Wow I'm so mad at myself for this. Hopefully I learned my lesson. I know you guys told me, I know I even told myself, I dont even know what i would do if I was in this situation again. I would want to say no and I know it is the right thing but I just dont know.

Are you sure you're over her? All's fair in love and war. At least from your side.... If you don't care, then who cares? I know I don't! Whatever she does wrong or right is on HER, not you. But if you think you want her still, you better get her while the gettin' is good because it is definitely good right now. Now is YOUR opportunity to steer this however YOU want. And easily, it sounds.

Well I know I'm not over her. Did I say I was? I think all I said was it didn't rbing up feelings when I was with her but later it did.

Some parts of me want her back but most parts say no as I know it would not work out again, at least not anytime soon. I want to move on, I want to find someone else. The reason I did that crap with her is because I missed it. It was a stupid move, now I have to deal with it.
    I'm going to be home in a couple of hours for sprind break so I'll have to deal with her then so we'll see how it goes.
    i just don't know if I'm ready to start dating again. I want to since I obviously do miss it, I also have met a great girl that has many traits I like. So I don't think I'd really be dating her to just date someone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12