+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Compassion

Sweety, the bible is a crock of shit sorry. its a bunch of primitive beings excuses for natural disasters, ignorance, leading to stories of god. honestly, its like reading "clifford the big red dog" and basing your entire life around an imaginary 20foot red creature. its just ridiculous. Sweety, your 14, Let some life expirience come to you, then see how much you count on god, and NO YOU KNOW NOTHING OF COMPASSION, because youve never felt it, nor given it. compassion is when i almost died and my friends didnt know what happened, but took care of me- and not only that went out looking for a sack of bud for TWO HOURS, because they knew that would make me feel better.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Quote Originally Posted by Clifton
    ...and not only that went out looking for a sack of bud for TWO HOURS, because they knew that would make me feel better.
    LMFAO ! ok - 5 points for clifton ! Thats just too ****ing funny ! THATS some compassion man. Nice.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the main event, let's get ready to rummmmmblllllleeeeee . . .

You know what I am a Christian, no better a Christian or no worse than many that I know. If you want to quote scripture I can quote it all day long but the fact remains that the threads you have started here are useless - -

What is your goal? The threads that start merely by quoting scripture isn't even your opinion. All you have proven is that you can talk the talk - - but what about walking the walk? You criticize and condemn - what about loving and nurturing? It seems to me that a key point of Christianity is loving other people not just loving the people you deem worthy. How many people are you bringing to Christ with your bad attitude? Do you think Zekk, Billy, or Clifton are feelin' the love of Christ from you - I'm guessing not.

If you consider yourself a Christian let your actions speak for you. If you are a Christian, it is your JOB to make people feel loved and feel your compassion. Go back and re-read the new testament, see what Christ has to say about people who do nothing but quote scriptures and condemn. That was the one thing that actually made him ANGRY.

Congratulations - you have read the Bible now it's time to learn what it means. It's time to learn how to walk the walk.

Stop this arrogant foolishness.

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Oh, Jslaughter. She doesn't understand what she's talking about yet. I used to be as naive in my faith too... until I actually had to walk the walk. It's rediculous that a SIXTEEN-year old preaches on us about having premarital sex, compassion and things like that.

Sweetie, do you have any idea of WHAT sex is? You just hit puberty a couple years ago and you haven't even discovered the world of sexuality yet. How can you speak of things you haven't experienced yet?! Have you been horny yet? Do you have sexual urges? So you actually have a boyfriend you desperately wanna **** but you can't?! Do you know what it's like to keep your virginity until marriage? What if your significan't other doesn't even want to rush into marriage just to have sex?! HUH?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE?

P.S. - I'm pretty damn sure she'll say "yes, I have sexual urges but I cope with them" well that's bullshit. What you might think sex is right now is not even a portion of what you'll discover as you grow up.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbabe
    Oh, Jslaughter. She doesn't understand what she's talking about yet. I used to be as naive in my faith too... until I actually had to walk the walk. It's rediculous that a SIXTEEN-year old preaches on us about having premarital sex, compassion and things like that.
    And all of the sudden this is HYSTERICALLY FUNNY - 16! Perhaps I should've checked her profile first. . .

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbabe
    ...She doesn't understand what she's talking about yet. I used to be as naive in my faith too... until I actually had to walk the walk. It's rediculous that a SIXTEEN-year old preaches on us about having premarital sex, compassion and things like that.

Sweetie, do you have any idea of WHAT sex is? You just hit puberty a couple years ago and you haven't even discovered the world of sexuality yet. How can you speak of things you haven't experienced yet?! Have you been horny yet? Do you have sexual urges? So you actually have a boyfriend you desperately wanna **** but you can't?! Do you know what it's like to keep your virginity until marriage? What if your significan't other doesn't even want to rush into marriage just to have sex?! HUH?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE?

P.S. - I'm pretty damn sure she'll say "yes, I have sexual urges but I cope with them" well that's bullshit. What you might think sex is right now is not even a portion of what you'll discover as you grow up.
    And killer just knocked Sweetie on her ass !!! w00t ! SHE'S OUT FOR THE COUNT ! Killer WINS !!! YEAH !!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12