+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I can't choose!

I thought so. I was going to ask you your age in my original post but I didn't want to use the age excuse but I think it does influences decisions like these.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

You can't hide the ball like that, Mosi, and expect to get useful advice from us.

At age 21 (or 18, 19, 20), physical attraction is almost everything ... so "love" is all hormones and infatuation and little else. 33 is a bit on the older side for you ... what about them attracts you to them?

Carl.

Ive stated everything that attracts me to them honestly. I try to not judge who I date based on their age, but based on most of my relationships with guys around mine, it hasn't gone as well and they have when I date older. "S" acts more around my age honestly, which is why it makes it all confusing, while "R" definitely acts his.

Hahaha ... so you want a 33 year old who acts like a 21 year old? amazing! S is a player ... if you don't see that you are (sorry) stupid!

Carl.

No, he doesn't act like a player, quite the opposite, more clingy, more emotional, almost as if his hormones are imbalanced. Reading my last posts I don't see where I ever related him to some kind of womanizer, so please don't jump to such far out conclusions.

Life is so cruel!! I am going through something similar, at least a little bit.

I'm not religious but I've always held my regard for nature and what *I* think is right foremost, before any human.

I have recently loved a woman... we are so different. I can't even see happiness or nature or God anymore... because I am starting to be like her--- someone I hate.

Never forget that you come from and are related to the Earth, the Stars, EVERYTHING.... If it comes down to it and your beliefs, that is more important than any human being...

Because with all of these billions of people on Earth, you can surely find someone that you feel TOTALLY comfortable with.

And I hope that happens for you.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Honestly, your boyfriend sounds like a bad catch. 33 years old, living with roommates, with not even a car to his name?

The other guy sounds like he's either a player or emotionally immature.

Bad idea, both of them.

BTW - I figured you were young because you brought up the fact that guy #2 has a car.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12