+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: he's seeing a therapist

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh you can't be. We don't have ppl with REAL jobs posting on this site, Carl!
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Jesus Christ you both sound immature. You sure your ages are correct? Adults don't have those type of problems and you type like a teenager...

Quote Originally Posted by Pectabyte View Post
    Jesus Christ you both sound immature. You sure your ages are correct? Adults don't have those type of problems and you type like a teenager...

They're 'adults'... I guess with an environment like this... people just don't try as hard to impress others... as they would at work or in other areas of daily life.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

I'm sorry your relationship is not going according to your hopes. I am in a very similar situation right now. The guy told me he is seeing a therapist and wants to slow our relationship down. I made the decision to move along. Here is my response to your issue-- you are a human being. He cannot put you on "Layaway" like a dress in a department store, to sit idle, with no other buyers looking or touching it, until HE is gathered and ready to come back for you. He does not have the right to treat you that way or expect that of you. You are vibrant and healthy and ready to find a partner that will most likely lead to marriage. He is first and foremost concerned with his own issues, and not your happiness. I'd say, as hard as it is, move along. Hope this helps!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12