View Poll Results: Is he lying about the gf because he's impotent?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

0 0%
  • no

3 100.00%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need a Man's opinion

Indi:

That's funny....our first "date" was watching a Thistle race!

At this point, I'm starting to count myself as a little lucky. Maybe the complete break was essential to spare me getting involved any deeper. It doesn't change the fact that I'm still stunned but it helps ease the heartbreak.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Whose thread is this again? Suzy's or Den's?
    Hi indy, thank you for the input; I know it is Suzy’s thread; I did not mean to convert it into my and not looking for any feedback; it was long time ago and the woman is already dead; the story is to be served as a practical example how a presence of pre-existing condition plus independently happening “trigger” can suddenly transform seemingly normal person into a nut job. Did not you find it entertaining?
    Believe me, I do not need to re-live it; the story is for Suzy to hear; and if she find it any useful, it is good enough for me! Also; the difference is; I would spend a month and get to the bottom (as I did and you read it all) rather then keep wondering; but it is just me; Suzy is a woman and she might get scared to even approach a man who turned out to be unpredictable in a way and she could drop it and never find out what happened. So this is a real example of story investigated to the bottom.

-Suzy: you are right, this stuff is better happening sooner then later. Imagine you married the guy already; then what you do? Go to a shrink, counseling? Yuck!!! Of course, one could attempt to convert a nut into a human; but is it worth the effort? I did not thing so!
    Also, note that you may never feel comfortable with a man who turned out to be what he is; and you may never trust him again the way you did. Then what is the point?

Update:

I think he may be more messed up than he even realizes. He thinks the whole thing is just a game. I think once we romped in the hay, I was demoted.

I saw him today, because he has a p.o. box where I work. He tried making small talk and stared straight into my eyes the whole time. I made small talk back and then asked if he could just say he was sorry so that we could go back to being friends. He refused saying that he vowed to never say that word again since his divorce. I said ok then say something similar. He started playing and being silly, but he wouldn't look me in eye. He said I'll call you tomorrow. I don't want him to call me. If there is a ex-gf, she can have him, I don't even know this guy.

Suzy

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What a ridiculous vow to make at the age of 50. He sounds incredibly immature. I would have tempted to reply "I double-dog dare you!". Consider him a bullet dodged.

he sounds like a freakin burro.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Ahaha Vashti that is too funny!!

What the hell is wrong with him?

I'm still laughing at that...."double-dog dare you"! Maybe Vashti can write what I should say tomorrow if he calls.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just tell him you don't want to hear from him anymore, and when he calls you a crazy bitch, just tell him "I know you are, but what am I?" and repeat about 100 times. Then stick your tongue out at him.

Seriously, I don't know how you can communicate on an adult level with someone who vows to never say they are sorry when they act like an ass. Talk about childish! I have no patience for that kind of nonsense. Maybe I am PMSing?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Just tell him you don't want to hear from him anymore, and when he calls you a crazy bitch...
    No. If/when he says such a thing, just laugh, then smirk, then chuckle to yourself, and suggest he leave before you key his car.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

refusing to say "sorry" means he has phobia on being humiliated, undervalued, or being wrong or similar; and so any event when somebody yells at him; accuses of something; put him down or just physiological pressure of any sort is likely to destabilize him… he needs to talk to a good shrink…

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I would have tempted to reply "I double-dog dare you!".
    Suzy, please, do not play with fire; do not put him down if it is his phobia; you never know what he may do or how to react; consider that most serial killers and dictators are impotents trying to prove to the world that they are worthy

Ugh, I dread, dread, dread his call! I may one up him and send him a text before he can call......something like:
    "You gotta be shitting me - you won't apologize to me...to me....of all people on this earth....you will not do it just for me? Well, good for you. I don't like you anymore."

Ahaha Lite! Of course he would probably kill me right there on the spot...I wouldn't even look at his car sideways....it's his baby.

Quote Originally Posted by suzyr7 View Post
    Ugh, I dread, dread, dread his call! I may one up him and send him a text before he can call......something like:
    "You gotta be shitting me - you won't apologize to me...to me....of all people on this earth....you will not do it just for me? Well, good for you. I don't like you anymore."
    Suzy,
    just let it go; he got physiological problem; he is a broken man; you might be angry but what do you want to prove to him? You will not prove anything, it newer works on breakup! Just take care of yourself...

Oh....you know, there may be something to what Den says. The last thing that happened before he started acting very peculiar was he wanted me to rent his house from him (I am looking for a rent right now and he is always away for business and has a large mortgage) anyway I turned him down in a long email, saying that I didn't want to upset our balance by introducing landlord tenant to the mix....he claimed he never read that email. I wonder if that was the blow to his ego that flipped our relationship around? Or maybe he's just a burro?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast