+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dating a stripper ...I think it's crazy, is it?

I've heard that the most important part of stripping is making men feel special by engaging in conversation with them. That way, they get repeat costumers and make more money. Most of the stories she told you, probably aren't true. It's her job to connect with you. Obviously she did a really good job because you just ignored the opinions of ten people who aren't here to make money! I'm sorry but, if you buy into it, you're a sucker.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostalien View Post
    I met this very nice girl at a strip club that my friend took me just to kill time. I'm sure most of you will tell me to stop seeing this girl because she's a stripper and blah blah blah.... But what happened was incredible.. we connected like all of you reading this have no idea.
    The day we met she even started telling me about her family and the conversation got very personal. We also have many similarities. I ended up liking her a lot. The problem is that she has a boyfriend, but she told her relationship is not going so well (more personal stuff). I'd like to see where it goes as I'm thinking about seeing her again. What you people think about a guy trying to seduce a stripper?
    I hope your not her ATM machine.

Not to mention strippers get bored easily (call it a 'sensory deprivation' condition). Once she's bored your no longer significant to you.
    Last edited by Henry123; 16-04-09 at 10:42 AM.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

sounds to me like you don't really want advice and that your mind is made up to go ahead and see her.. there have been LOTS of good reasons here to hold off.. to wait until she ends the other relationship, but you seem to not care.. So, go.. do what you want and when it hits the fan, don't wonder why.. just remember you were given some good advice here that you decided to ignore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12