+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guess who is mildly inebriated

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Guys and girls are completely different

I have guyfriends and we get on fine (as well and sometimes even better than some of my girlfriends).

I'm am so sick and tired of these ****ing threads. You constantly bitch about how pathetic you are and you blame women for what they want. You blame other guys for making girls like them. Blaming your pathetic self. You have a problem meeting women. Guess what, you aren't alone!

I was one of those guys that had trouble meeting women. But I found a book and a website and that gave me the tools I needed to boost my confidence and work on my inner-self. Once you do that and learn a few little conversational skills, you'll be fine.

But sometimes it seems to me like you aren't even interested in helping yourself. You just love to wallow in your own self pity. There are always people here trying to light a fire under your ass and you do nothing about it. You don't change. You don't try to change and you continue to insult women and men and anyone who has what you don't have.

You need to work on yourself. It's not anyone's fault but your own. There are resources out there to help you, but you just don't even look for them. That's the truly pathetic part.

On a side note, don't ever talk about raping a woman you little shit. I have a friend who is extremely close to me and was sexually abused as a child and has been raped. She constantly has nightmares about it happening to her again and the scene replaying itself in her head. The trauma of this caused her to become anorexic and depressed and have low self esteem. The anorexia became so bad that her body actually stopped having it's monthly cycle. Thank God she is better now and has recovered. Yeah, that sure is a hilarious chain of events isn't it you sick little ****.
    You're my chorus, my refrain
    The verse of my first pain

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreek View Post
    I have a friend who is extremely close to me and was sexually abused as a child and has been raped. She constantly has nightmares about it happening to her again and the scene replaying itself in her head. The trauma of this caused her to become anorexic and depressed and have low self esteem. The anorexia became so bad that her body actually stopped having it's monthly cycle. Thank God she is better now and has recovered.
    They call it a murder where no one dies.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm am so sick and tired of these ****ing threads. You constantly bitch about how pathetic you are and you blame women for what they want. You blame other guys for making girls like them. Blaming your pathetic self. You have a problem meeting women. Guess what, you aren't alone!

I was one of those guys that had trouble meeting women. But I found a book and a website and that gave me the tools I needed to boost my confidence and work on my inner-self. Once you do that and learn a few little conversational skills, you'll be fine.

But sometimes it seems to me like you aren't even interested in helping yourself. You just love to wallow in your own self pity. There are always people here trying to light a fire under your ass and you do nothing about it. You don't change. You don't try to change and you continue to insult women and men and anyone who has what you don't have.

You need to work on yourself. It's not anyone's fault but your own. There are resources out there to help you, but you just don't even look for them. That's the truly pathetic part.
    Well apparently you missed my point, that with the posting of something (a 20 second investment) I pretty much nullify my need for what I'm complaining about. Maybe I'm just lucky that way

On a side note, don't ever talk about raping a woman you little shit. I have a friend who is extremely close to me and was sexually abused as a child and has been raped. She constantly has nightmares about it happening to her again and the scene replaying itself in her head. The trauma of this caused her to become anorexic and depressed and have low self esteem. The anorexia became so bad that her body actually stopped having it's monthly cycle. Thank God she is better now and has recovered. Yeah, that sure is a hilarious chain of events isn't it you sick little ****.
    Wow Greek, you really know how to cut to the core of me. Do you think that because something unpleasant happened to someone that you know, that it can't be mentioned? The appalling nature of some acts is why they are sometimes mentioned. I don't give a shit how personal it is to you, and as such your greaseball ass telling me to shutup is pretty useless. Everyone knows someone who has been through shit or had their own shit tossed, but fucck you if you think that makes it taboo to talk about

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Well apparently you missed my point, that with the posting of something (a 20 second investment) I pretty much nullify my need for what I'm complaining about. Maybe I'm just lucky that way

Wow Greek, you really know how to cut to the core of me. Do you think that because something unpleasant happened to someone that you know, that it can't be mentioned? The appalling nature of some acts is why they are sometimes mentioned. I don't give a shit how personal it is to you, and as such your greaseball ass telling me to shutup is pretty useless. Everyone knows someone who has been through shit or had their own shit tossed, but fucck you if you think that makes it taboo to talk about
    In the context that you are talking about it (read: mockingly) then yes, it is taboo. You think it's appropriate to joke about rape? If so, you're more pathetic than I thought.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If so, you're more pathetic than I thought.
    I'll talk about whatever I feel is OK to talk about. Like right now I might feel OK about talking about sodomizing your anal cavity with a spiked and jagged dildo because you're being an uptight prick

It's funny you try to draw so much out of a single off-colored comment. I personally support the death penalty of rapists with next to no exceptions. And I don't hate women, nor am I ANYWHERE near as desperate as I let on to here. Whenever I make a post here, it is so easy to magnify any thought or feelings to whatever level my whim says, that I do. And I do that a lot

A good chunk of the reason may be that posts like yours are actual motivation to go out and get a girlfriend, because it is indeed something I need to get around to

But it's still funny how you have some useless metric for determing how pathetic a person is. Last time I checked, I was a science major at the top of my class in an Ivy League school on my way to medical school, which probably contrasts quite a bit with your dumbass self

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    I'll talk about whatever I feel is OK to talk about. Like right now I might feel OK about talking about sodomizing your anal cavity with a spiked and jagged dildo because you're being an uptight prick

It's funny you try to draw so much out of a single off-colored comment. I personally support the death penalty of rapists with next to no exceptions. And I don't hate women, nor am I ANYWHERE near as desperate as I let on to here. Whenever I make a post here, it is so easy to magnify any thought or feelings to whatever level my whim says, that I do. And I do that a lot

A good chunk of the reason may be that posts like yours are actual motivation to go out and get a girlfriend, because it is indeed something I need to get around to

But it's still funny how you have some useless metric for determing how pathetic a person is. Last time I checked, I was a science major at the top of my class in an Ivy League school on my way to medical school, which probably contrasts quite a bit with your dumbass self
    I'm not a fan of political correctness, but damn your moral compass is skewed.

My question to you is this though: Why do you role play and act so desperate on here if you really aren't? To me, it seems like you just want attention or because you lack self-confidence you use the internet as your personal soapbox.

As for the girlfriend thing, instead of posting a bunch of useless jargon, why don't you use this site and other resources to help you find whatever it is your looking for.

And lastly, I don't give a rat's ass about your Ivy League school. So quit trying to use that as your validation. I've seen you get in arguments on this forum before when you think (or you are) right about something and someone denies it. You throw the equivalent of a 4 year old's temper tantrum and lash out irrationally. But for the record, no, your Ivy League school, your science degree, your future medical school, does not contrast to me. The only difference between our education plans is that I'm following a different route: Business vs. Medical.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OK Greek, I'll let you have the last word

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12