+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: booty call or something more?

bo, haven't we been telling you for a long time that this guy is using you for sex?

seems to me you've been asking for this.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    honestly if pregnancy freaks you out, then why are you f*cking him?? teens these days are dumb... like i was... but i can speak from experience...

hows this question..?? would you really consider an abortion?? i have a friend who was on the pill and nonetheless, still got pregnant.

what would you do?

raverboy
    This might be selfish but I won't even try to pretend i would be ready for a child if I got pregnant. I'm on the pill though and most of the time we're really careful about using condoms

Quote Originally Posted by alovehangoverr View Post
    The bottom line is he's saying "I don't want this to be a relationship." Sure, he might have some feelings-- but that doesn't change the bottom line.

Listen, I realize you're saying 2 months wouldn't make a difference to you, but it would to him so it's time to back off.

Also-- what did you really expect hanging out in a private a week later? Did you really expect it to be innocent? I find that hard to believe. It's dumb to think you can go from physical with some feelings involved to completely neutral in a week. Do him a favor and do yourself one-- back off. Let him get over it. If you want to hang out, go somewhere public.
    I wasn't expecting it but he was. He's actually the one who suggested all this. I'm sort of resisting it but I've decided to stop contacting him and if he wants to see me than he can call. I just don't get it because he said that the two months doesn't make a difference to him but that 'time changes things'??

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    bo, haven't we been telling you for a long time that this guy is using you for sex?

seems to me you've been asking for this.
    It's a possibility that i could be using him for sex. na jk I really don't think he is though we've had a couple talks about this, he definitely doesn't push for it and there's plenty of times when we've hung out without anything happening Or i could just be naive.... :/

Quote Originally Posted by .Bo. View Post
    I just don't get it because he said that the two months doesn't make a difference to him but that 'time changes things'?? :/
    He either is worried about liking you too much and getting attached and then not getting his "fun screwing around" time once he gets to school

Or he is really just trying to ditch you... like I said all in conflict. Either way, he is acting immaturely.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by .Bo. View Post
    This might be selfish but I won't even try to pretend i would be ready for a child if I got pregnant. I'm on the pill though and most of the time we're really careful about using condoms
    the thing is that shit happens... are you ready for it just in case? or are you willing to get an abortion??

nevermind, it doesn't really matter.

however, being that you don't want a child yet, i'm sure that he is thinking the same. honestly it sounds like he just wanted to get in your pants.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12