+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Music... what do you like?

Drop D. My boyfriend's band.
    LiQuiD'InK. My band.

Sucidal tendencies
    Noose

Blindside. Forgot about em.

its good 2 hear u can say something wivout offening some1.
    - Claire -

I am all about Led Zeppelin. Simply because they sing about sex. In all their songs there is at least one sexual reference, it's good stuff.
    Why is the word "fist" in "pacifist"

-Me

Pop is nice but it's overplayed. Linkin Park is very good. Their reanimation CD is the best in my opinion. I like punk and alternative too. mostly new found glory and simple plan. i've been listening to Jpop lately too. i like it just as much. mainly K.I.S.S. their videos are cool.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

I totally agree with you PandaCivic. I thought their reanimation Cd is the best. Hehehe. I love that CD. Hmmm. I love Smile Empty Soul toooooo. Hehhehee.

real hip hop music(f*ck the jiggy and the bling) reggae, acoustic, rock, drum n bass, old school r&b...

You gotta have the Melodic Metalcore, Melodic Death Metal, Thrash Metal, Heavy Metal, Metalcore, Alt. Metal, Country, Hard Rock, and everything but RAP! **** RAP! RAP SHOULD DIE AND CEASE TO HAVE EVER EXISTED!!!!

That is why I'm called "Metalhead"

In Flames, Passenger, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Chaos Theory, Chimaira, Slipknot, Three Days Grace, Mudvayne, Children of Bodom, Lost Prophets, Blank Theory, Atreyu, Damage Plan, Pantera, Hatebreed, Taking Back Sunday, Static-X, Dope, Drowning Pool (new and old), Iced Earth, Devildriver, Godsmack, Anthrax, As I Lay Dying, Lamb of God, Judas Priest, Aerosmith, Kiss, AC/DC, Arch Enemy, Mushroomhead, Kalmah, Opeth, Slayer, Killswitch Engage, Soil, Seether, Pathos, Linkin Park, Avenged Sevenfold, I'll think of more soon.

Anything! as long as its good!
    e.g
    Cold play, oasis, david grey, outkast, badly drawn boy, foofighters, basement jaxx, crash test dummies, areosmith, will smith, super grass, queens of the stoneage, red hot chilli peppers, mungo jerry, maroon 5, REM, radiohead, blur, catatonia, toploader, electric 6, coolio, travis.
    - Claire -

Rock all the way ! Korn, Limp Bizkit, Staind, SOAD, Blink 182, Greenday, Sublime, Audioslave, Soundgarden, Kid Rock, Metallica, FooFighters, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, RadioHead, Blur, In Flames, Slipknot, Three Days Grace, Mudvayne, Lost Prophets, Static-X, Marilyn Manson, Godsmack, Linkin Park, Stone Sour, ...

Thats all the bands I can really think of off the top of my head. But yes, I do LOVE music. MUSIC IS LIFE ! Music has gotten me thru the hardest times in my life. Msuci has saved my life. Music is my life.

damnit I missed a good band in the list - odd for me to forget this one... Incubus.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lately, its been a lot of Kanye West and 2pac ...

(yes, i'm the minority)
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Holy shit Billy, you like In Flames?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast