+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why is he acting like that?

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    under normal relationship circumstances i would agree, however they spent the night together for the first time, it's bullshit not to at least send a text, if i was in the same shoes i would feel used and now he's had his bit he's not making the effort, fck that! he needs to be dumped, even if he is playing hard to get it soo the wrong moment to be playing hard to get. i don't respond well to games tbh. i cut them out of my life, full stop!
    Alright, but it could just as easily be that since they had spent the night together (note - no sex) they could just as easily gotten alot of talking and intimacy done with so that there really wasn't much of a need to keep her updated.

Meh, all I know for sure is that if a girl would get mad if I hadn't contacted her for 48 hours I'd dump the attention-craving bitch on the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    Alright, but it could just as easily be that since they had spent the night together (note - no sex) they could just as easily gotten alot of talking and intimacy done with so that there really wasn't much of a need to keep her updated.

Meh, all I know for sure is that if a girl would get mad if I hadn't contacted her for 48 hours I'd dump the attention-craving bitch on the spot.
    watch your language Mr.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12