+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help! i feel really bad....

NBT is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Read one of your sentences over again: "I ended up leaving way too late and that ended up delaying all my plans by almost two hours because I was waiting on people."

See ^^ that? You're waiting on OTHER PEOPLE, so HE has to wait. Why is that fair?

Maybe next time, HE should be the one you're completely focused on. Because so far, he's always the one who has to come second to everything/everyone ELSE.

The fact is, if something or someone is IMPORTANT to you, you won't CONSTANTLY be late. The other things/people that STOP you from meeting your guy on time, will have to come LATER. Make THEM wait next time. The same way your GUY has had to wait recently. Put HIM FIRST.

If that doesn't work, and you're STILL late every time, your only other option is O.S.I. (Oral Sex Immediately)

Good luck, and tell me how it works.

NBT is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Read one of your sentences over again: "I ended up leaving way too late and that ended up delaying all my plans by almost two hours because I was waiting on people."

See ^^ that? You're waiting on OTHER PEOPLE, so HE has to wait. Why is that fair?

Maybe next time, HE should be the one you're completely focused on. Because so far, he's always the one who has to come second to everything/everyone ELSE.

The fact is, if something or someone is IMPORTANT to you, you won't CONSTANTLY be late. The other things/people that STOP you from meeting your guy on time, will have to come LATER. Make THEM wait next time. The same way your GUY has had to wait recently. Put HIM FIRST.

If that doesn't work, and you're STILL late every time, your only other option is O.S.I. (Oral Sex Immediately)

Quote Originally Posted by NBT View Post

or sex...the way HE likes it. if he says bend over bitch, you better bend over with no hesitation. lol jk.

Must be that time of the month...

yeah...

when everybody is showing up late for their dates.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by .Bo. View Post
    And Lingerie? lol

just thinking about you in lingerie is sexy enough already... btw, weren't you going to get your tattoo??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Ok, so he finally called me back this morning and told me that he wasn't mad anymore and we talked about it. We were going to get coffee and hang out for a bit. Well, I get to his place and he tells me that he went to the club(which he does not do often at all) and he ran into his ex-girlfriend(who coincidentally does not ever go clubbing either). Nonetheless they ended up at the same club and that didn't really bother me since obviously that wasn't his intention. BUT then his friend calls and he's sitting next to me talking to his friend about what happened and was saying that he was dancing on her basically.....I mean what the Fcuk! Did he happen to forget i was sitting there? I didn't act bothered nor did I say anything about it but I'm sort of pissed off right now.
    Am I over-reacting? And should i tell him that, that really bugged me? And how would i bring that up?

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    just thinking about you in lingerie is sexy enough already... btw, weren't you going to get your tattoo??

raverboy
    Yes I was going to but it ended up not happening because my friend who was going to introduce me to the guy who does his tattoos basically disappeared during the week I was supposed to get it. So I'm going to wait until fall or winter, I don't want to get it this summer because I'll be in the sun a ton/swimming a lot and I want it to have time to heal correctly.

Users Country Flag
    ....It makes me think he's not over his ex. Which is really unattractive to me and makes me want to stop seeing him, am I reading into this too much?
    It's a little disrespectful that he'd talk about her like that in front of me...

Quote Originally Posted by .Bo. View Post
    I mean what the Fcuk! Did he happen to forget i was sitting there? I didn't act bothered nor did I say anything about it but I'm sort of pissed off right now.
    Am I over-reacting? And should i tell him that, that really bugged me? And how would i bring that up?
    If it pissed you off then tell him about it. No point in keeping it to yourself.. you both need to communicate more.
    Boredom sucks the colour out of you!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    what makes you think that your tattoo won't heal correctly if you go into the sun?? sometimes, i wonder where you get your logic girl.

raverboy

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm with Vash, chronic lateness is a sign of disrespect. I would dump you if I were him. Smarten up.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

How old are you two? It sounds like you both need some growing up to do.

Lateness and messing up date times is a huge sign of disrespect and I hate it but it is a constant problem of people in their teens are early 20's. Once you get to your mid-20s and up...you learn not to put up with that stupid high school bulls*** anymore.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    what makes you think that your tattoo won't heal correctly if you go into the sun?? sometimes, i wonder where you get your logic girl.

raverboy
    Well I've had people tell me it's not good to expose tattoos to a lot of sun especially new ones cuz it will fade it out so I looked it up online and it said te same things. It's more of precaution.

Quote Originally Posted by damn2008 View Post
    How old are you two? It sounds like you both need some growing up to do.

Lateness and messing up date times is a huge sign of disrespect and I hate it but it is a constant problem of people in their teens are early 20's. Once you get to your mid-20s and up...you learn not to put up with that stupid high school bulls*** anymore.
    I'm 18, turning 19 this year and he's 22

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    weeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll... like anything else that has color, the sun will fade everything. besides, like a paintjob on a car, you can always get it redone. nothing last forever.

besides, if you are going to get a tattoo... (i'm guessing now that you thought it was a fad) i'm sure that you must've thought enough about it. but maybe i was wrong. oh well... it's not my body. besides, i've had my tattoo for hrmm... about 6 years now. i don't really go in the sun too much so mine is still really dark. however, i think that it more so depends on who actually does the tattoo. if there is enough penetration, then it will take years to fade, just ask the surfers.

raverboy

Are you late to work too? Or can you get ready for that on time?

You just have to change the bad habit. No one likes to wait on anyone. Once in a while is one thing, but all the time (and three hours especially) is really ****ing annoying.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

KingZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollerderby View Post
    Are you late to work too? Or can you get ready for that on time?

You just have to change the bad habit. No one likes to wait on anyone. Once in a while is one thing, but all the time (and three hours especially) is really ****ing annoying.
    They see me trollin'...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12