+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trouble cumming...

Quote Originally Posted by thefinaltuba View Post
    Hey so I've been having trouble orgasming for a long time now. When I first started having sex I was 16 and once I started I came pretty much every time. However, since then (so for about the past 4-5 years) I've never orgasmed from head or handjobs, and I very rarely orgasm during sex. I can orgasm when I masturbate, but I have to go through this process almost and flex my body in certain ways, etc. This all gets really embarrassing when I'm with someone new, they always tell me they don't mind and stuff, but I know they want me to, and I want to as well, yet for some reason I can't make it happen. So I was wondering if anyone had any idea why this might be happening, and even better any suggestions on how to fix it. This has really been haunting me for some time now, and I'm ready for it to be done. Thanks for helping.
    Having problems with orgasm usually mean anxiety problems.

You think too much when it comes to doing the deed and how much cum you're going to let out when you're done.

Just let the deed flow naturally and do what you're supposed to do.
    [URL="http://adventuresofagirlfriend.blogspot.com/"]
    Adventures of a girlfriend
    [/URL]

Try sticking 1 finger right into your asshole, and find the A-spot. It's similar to a G-spot except it's in a guy's asshole. It's a small bump in the prostate that if you gently stimulate, will get you off.

maybe get a girl you really trust to put on a strapon, and just whail the shit out of your asshole.

If you don't like that, then you could always try not whacking off or sex at all for a whole month and take vitamins to restore your sex drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Did it mention orgasm via penetration? I suggest to read that line again.
    Sexual intercourse is generally defined in vaginal heterosexual terms as the insertion of the penis into the vagina. I'm not sure what you want me to re-read.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Thelovedoctor View Post
    Try sticking 1 finger right into your asshole, and find the A-spot. It's similar to a G-spot except it's in a guy's asshole. It's a small bump in the prostate that if you gently stimulate, will get you off.

maybe get a girl you really trust to put on a strapon, and just whail the shit out of your asshole.

If you don't like that, then you could always try not whacking off or sex at all for a whole month and take vitamins to restore your sex drive.
    Uhm, that's the P-Spot, not the A-spot. And massaging the prostate while aroused can cause several reactions, including ejaculation without the actual feeling of orgasm. This is referred to as prostate milking, and is often used in relationships that practice orgasm denial for the general physical comfort of the male being denied orgasm.

As for having one's ass whailed upon with a strap-on. Unlike men who can feel what's going on with the tip of their penis, a strap on leaves a lot of physical feedback out. She could literally tear a hole in your intestine and not know it until you started screaming and bleeding profusely.

Anal sex should be engaged in using caution, lots of lube, lots of patience, and rather gently until you have a really really good idea of what you're doing.

You really shouldn't give sex advice of this nature if you're not sure about what you're doing, and especially if you're not going to explain to them how to do it safely.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Uhm, that's the P-Spot, not the A-spot. And massaging the prostate while aroused can cause several reactions, including ejaculation without the actual feeling of orgasm. This is referred to as prostate milking, and is often used in relationships that practice orgasm denial for the general physical comfort of the male being denied orgasm.

As for having one's ass whailed upon with a strap-on. Unlike men who can feel what's going on with the tip of their penis, a strap on leaves a lot of physical feedback out. She could literally tear a hole in your intestine and not know it until you started screaming and bleeding profusely.

Anal sex should be engaged in using caution, lots of lube, lots of patience, and rather gently until you have a really really good idea of what you're doing.

You really shouldn't give sex advice of this nature if you're not sure about what you're doing, and especially if you're not going to explain to them how to do it safely.
    Well there you go. Lite just explained how to do it safe.

A-spot. lol. then I guess sue johanson, a world renown sex expert, needs to be corrected

perhaps you want to argue with a sexpert about what the "P-spot" is called?
    talksexwithsue.com/Aspot.html

Also, here's her take on anal sex
    talksexwithsue.com/analsex.html
    Last edited by Thelovedoctor; 01-06-09 at 04:22 PM.

Also, remember, your penis needs at least 15 minutes to load MINIMUM, between intercourses. 30 mins is better.

I went straight for another round after I had given her oral five minutes and adlthough I was rock-hard, I couldn't cum.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelovedoctor View Post
    Well there you go. Lite just explained how to do it safe.

A-spot. lol. then I guess sue johanson, a world renown sex expert, needs to be corrected

perhaps you want to argue with a sexpert about what the "P-spot" is called?
    talksexwithsue.com/Aspot.html

Also, here's her take on anal sex
    talksexwithsue.com/analsex.html
    I personally don't care what she calls it. Google the term. "P-Spot" is far more universally used by "sexperts" than A-Spot, but if she wants to invent her own term for it, fine.

If G-Spot stands for Gräfenberg (Which is basically a mythical spot that some claim doesn't exist, while others claim it allows you to stimulate the internalized portion of the clitoris), which is a specific zone inside the vagina (Otherwise, why not call it a P-Spot?) and what you're stimulating is called the Prostate, why would you call it the A-Spot? You're not stimulating the anus, you're stimulating the Prostate.

And... Oh look, it's a Wikipedia article!

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate_massage[/url]

Let's see how often "A-Spot" is used. Zero? How can that be? Obviously the article must be wrong, and oh... She's from Canada. Wonder if that's why she refers to it as something less common? Kind of like a toque.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12