+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Roleplay Sex.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I dated a girl a while back who was very sexually liberated. We roleplayed--among other things. She would sometimes pretend her boyfriend was on his way back from work. She'd tell me how much bigger mine was and all sorts of wonderful things like that. We'd usually have sex in a weird place like the kitchen or the bathroom and we'd try to finish up quickly before he "returned." It was quite literally a blast.

Sometimes she'd act like she was just using me for sex. She wouldn't let me kiss her or touch her romantically. She'd just ride me, get her rocks off, then roll out of the bed without another word. Oddly enough that was also a huge turn on.

We never really did the whole costume thing. Mostly because we were both broke as hell.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Eh... sometimes roleplaying can be helpful too...

Sometimes my boyfriend and I play like we're two virgins... nervous, gentle... worried about hurting the other... etc.

Seems to satisfy the need to be endearing, romantic... essentially all the things I try to hide in daily life.... but really do want. Also seems to help since neither of us lost our virginity the 'right way.'
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's not something that's really appealed to me, but she's been begging for me to put on the tool belt I wear at work.

I've never seen her so turned on before.

So it worked to my benefit in the end.

It's ok Frasbee.. every woman needs a handyman every now and then...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She also said, "I did anal with you, 3 times!"

At which point I dropped my head, put on my shoes, went out to the car and got my belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    She would sometimes pretend her boyfriend was on his way back from work.
    I remember you saying this some time back, so I decided to give it a try cuz it was sooo kinky to me(lol).

So a couple times I was having sex with my boyfriend, and I told him "Baby you gotta hurry up cuz my boyfriend will be home any minute" Then he replies "Well he will have to wait" or "Well he's gonna have to watch me **** this pussy up"and speeds up and ****s me hard and my god...its amazing.

Then I say "Baby I can hear him outside" and he ****s me harder and faster til he cums. It's awesome and so frikken sexy.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    I remember you saying this some time back, so I decided to give it a try cuz it was sooo kinky to me(lol).

So a couple times I was having sex with my boyfriend, and I told him "Baby you gotta hurry up cuz my boyfriend will be home any minute" Then he replies "Well he will have to wait" or "Well he's gonna have to watch me **** this pussy up"and speeds up and ****s me hard and my god...its amazing.

Then I say "Baby I can hear him outside" and he ****s me harder and faster til he cums. It's awesome and so frikken sexy.

It's got two good reviews thus far... may save this for when my bf gets back next month... though I suspect he will need little help with the 'urgent' feel...

- James Allen

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    It's got two good reviews thus far... may save this for when my bf gets back next month... though I suspect he will need little help with the 'urgent' feel...
    What if he thinks you really did get a new boyfriend while he was gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    What if he thinks you really did get a new boyfriend while he was gone?

Not likely...

He would joke and say something like, "Just so long as he's gone before I get back..." or.... "Well tell him the temp job is over... "

I've put a lot of effort into this relationship so that it can endure the distance... Doesn't matter when he calls... I call him back immediately... I confide in him.. he confides in me... Pretty much, I've done all that I can to show that I'm not going anywhere and I'm not doing anybody... and let him know all the good qualities he has -- in an effort to demonstrate why I'm still here... and why I've waited all the time for him to come back.

And if all that doesn't work... the fact that I'll probably tackle him and possibly rape him will show that I haven't been getting any knookie while he's been gone...

- James Allen

Eh, not so much roles as spending time tying the other person down and having our way with them.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

I think Roleplay is lame. Besides... I'm horny. I don't have time to be playing around, acting and dressing up. I'm supposed to be taking my clothes off... not dressing up!

Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    I think Roleplay is lame. Besides... I'm horny. I don't have time to be playing around, acting and dressing up. I'm supposed to be taking my clothes off... not dressing up!
    Your loss. Considering the mind is the largest sex organ you have, maybe you should learn to exercise it a bit better during sex.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Kristen dressed up as Jungle Girl one time. That was cool.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Your loss. Considering the mind is the largest sex organ you have, maybe you should learn to exercise it a bit better during sex.
    No thanks. I'll use mind for other things than sex. So, for me it's not a loss. Roleplay is something I would not enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I dated a girl a while back who was very sexually liberated. We roleplayed--among other things. She would sometimes pretend her boyfriend was on his way back from work. She'd tell me how much bigger mine was and all sorts of wonderful things like that. We'd usually have sex in a weird place like the kitchen or the bathroom and we'd try to finish up quickly before he "returned." It was quite literally a blast.

Sometimes she'd act like she was just using me for sex. She wouldn't let me kiss her or touch her romantically. She'd just ride me, get her rocks off, then roll out of the bed without another word. Oddly enough that was also a huge turn on.

We never really did the whole costume thing. Mostly because we were both broke as hell.
    You know... this is very interesting. Everytime I think of roleplay I am thinking of dressing up and acting out shet. What you and this girl did is kinda sexy!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast