+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Does he want to have sex before we marry or not?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    trolls tra la la
    Do You mean...

And guys,maybe boobaa said it in a bad way but actually she should lose some weight. It's not only a cause of looking good,but health. Do You know how chubby people die young? Whole fat is putting a big pressure on heart, and she doesn't have just 5 kg too much... I don't laugh at her,it's just really important for her future long life.
    People shouldn't avoid talking about somebody's obesity just because it may hurt his or her feelings... It's a big problem today.

And about the OP's situation... To say it quick , I think Your bf wants sex,and it might be important for him... Even more than staying with You .And if You already did 'cyber sex' , You actually lost Your mental virginity.So where is a problem to lose it in a physical way? If You don't want to have a sin,sorry but You already have.You can sin also just with your thoughts .
    Last edited by Petit Papillon; 20-05-09 at 09:43 AM.
    I wazzzz here

oh yeah, she post a thread, names her fiancee, posts their picture which is sooooo obvious that those two are not together, and you guys fell for it?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    Do You know how chubby people die young? Whole fat is putting a big pressure on heart, and she doesn't have just 5 kg too much... I don't laugh at her,it's just really important for her future long life. .
    Morbidly obese people may actually save health care industry a lot of money by dying young.

You can sin also just with your thoughts .
    Although I consider "cybersex" (whatever that is) to be pointless, I disagree with the notion that a person can sin in their thoughts.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Morbidly obese people may actually save health care industry a lot of money by dying young.

But why wishing her to die She's a human being, a lot more than few dollars.

Although I consider "cybersex" (whatever that is) to be pointless, I disagree with the notion that a person can sin in their thoughts.
    Well i'm from a very catholic place, my very catholic father raised me, we have a lot of 'catholic' religion classes during whole education at school. We talked a lot about sins. Belive me I know ,You can sin with Your thoughts. And cybersex is this kind.I can't find some translation of one sentence .... But You can sin with Your thoughts,speech,act and neglect . I was taught so since I was a child . I'm not saying I'm an angel, I just repeat what they say in the church
    I wazzzz here

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well i'm from a very catholic place, my very catholic father raised me, we have a lot of 'catholic' religion classes during whole education at school. We talked a lot about sins.

Well then I suppose a more accurate statement would be that CATHOLICS can sin in their hearts. Not all religions believe this way.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's true.

There's a lot of things I learned as a Catholic that I assumed all Christians thought and believed.

Turns out Catholics really don't speak for the rest of Christians and I was caught looking like a fool because I was twice ignorant.

Once for being raised Catholic.

Twice for assuming everyone else was and spitting them in the eye.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    It's true.

There's a lot of things I learned as a Catholic that I assumed all Christians thought and believed.

Turns out Catholics really don't speak for the rest of Christians and I was caught looking like a fool because I was twice ignorant.

Once for being raised Catholic.

Twice for assuming everyone else was and spitting them in the eye.
    Of course there are differences between all Christian religions,if not ,there would be just one religion.But other Christians are also just ideas of some people who didn't like catholic rules etc... But it's a longer story...
    I am catholic, i was raised so, but all I do is to belive there is a God, and when I die, I hope my sins won't be TOO big and I can go to heaven
    I wazzzz here

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Of course there are differences between all Christian religions,if not ,there would be just one religion.But other Christians are also just ideas of some people who didn't like catholic rules etc... But it's a longer story...
    I am catholic, i was raised so, but all I do is to belive there is a God, and when I die, I hope my sins won't be TOO big and I can go to heaven
    But that's just it.

Some people believe what you think is enough of a sin.

Others believe only what you do is sin-worthy.

Some believe the act of being born is a sin.

Some believe it doesn't matter how much good you do you will go to hell if you haven't accepted Jesus Christ into your heart.

Some believe regardless of what faith you follow, what you do and your intentions are all that matter.

Catholics unlike other Christian denominations don't pray to Mother Mary or Joseph.

Catholics have very strict rules and ways of performing mass which is why if you've been to one Catholic church you've been to them all. Many other churches don't use set memorized prayers, they pull from the "heart".

Catholics are probably the only ones that confess and can be absolved of sins by another human being by saying so many hail mary's and our fathers.

I'm getting angry again about how dumb Catholicism is.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    But that's just it.

Some people believe what you think is enough of a sin.

Others believe only what you do is sin-worthy.

Some believe the act of being born is a sin.

Some believe it doesn't matter how much good you do you will go to hell if you haven't accepted Jesus Christ into your heart.

Some believe regardless of what faith you follow, what you do and your intentions are all that matter.

Catholics unlike other Christian denominations don't pray to Mother Mary or Joseph.

Catholics have very strict rules and ways of performing mass which is why if you've been to one Catholic church you've been to them all. Many other churches don't use set memorized prayers, they pull from the "heart".

Catholics are probably the only ones that confess and can be absolved of sins by another human being by saying so many hail mary's and our fathers.

I'm getting angry again about how dumb Catholicism is.
    Hmm we do pray to Mother Mary , it's one of the basics prayers. Yes I was in many churches, and for example in Germany the mess is a bit different than in Poland(and they don't do confesses).
    And about prayers from heart.If I pray I do it from heart.I don't use a lot of memorized prayers,maybe on mess,but if I do sometimes alone , I just talk to God In my mind. I talked to one priest, which was a teacher at my school ,about it and he said it's even better to talk, it's another kind of prayer. And confess is not only a confess, it's also talk about life, I did often talk about different things in my life during confess. Some priests aren't just priests,and they also not talk just as priests.They have also good wisdom. I did speak to some priests,and they wasn't like oh if You do sex while being unmarried You're damned and You're going to hell or You're not going to church each sunday - go to hell. They know how does nowaday look like ,and they understand young people.
    Well confess is also to feel some shame of the things You have done. It's to make You feel at least a bit guilty about it .I don't consider a "in mind confess" ,it's like You don't need to do it at all.
    And if there are even some crazy catholics, the main thing is to be good to others as You are to Yourself.
    I don't say it's perfect, but for sure there are some interesting things in it.
    I wazzzz here

cyber sexing huh? you're both gonna go to hell.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I didn't want to get involved here but I thought I should correct rampant lies about the Catholic church.

Fras, I'm pretty sure what you meant was that Catholics, unlike other Christian denominations, DO pray to Mother Mary and Joseph, since that is a common misconception about Catholicism. Just to clarify, this is FALSE.

Let me make it easy:
    "Hail Mary...PRAY FOR US..." is the basic gist of the prayer. Asking someone to pray for you is not the same thing as praying to someone or worshiping them as a second deity.

And Petit, no idea where you got this idea that Confession is meant to make you feel guilty, but I guess if that's how you see it I can't argue.

Sheesh.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm View Post
    I didn't want to get involved here but I thought I should correct rampant lies about the Catholic church.

Fras, I'm pretty sure what you meant was that Catholics, unlike other Christian denominations, DO pray to Mother Mary and Joseph, since that is a common misconception about Catholicism. Just to clarify, this is FALSE.

Let me make it easy:
    "Hail Mary...PRAY FOR US..." is the basic gist of the prayer. Asking someone to pray for you is not the same thing as praying to someone or worshiping them as a second deity.

And Petit, no idea where you got this idea that Confession is meant to make you feel guilty, but I guess if that's how you see it I can't argue.

Sheesh.
    That's what I meant, and my point was other denominations don't even bother with them. They wouldn't include them in a prayer like they wouldn't include saints in their prayers. Saints, I believe are another Catholic creation, same with the rampant idolism.

And my point about praying "from the heart" was that ministers and whatever else don't perform such rigid mass like Catholics do, don't have memorized, mindless prayer like Catholics do. Like I said, you been to one Catholic church, you been to them all, they all function the same. Go to a different kind of church and you won't be standing and kneeling and sitting and repeat.

Saints, I believe are another Catholic creation, same with the rampant idolism.
    Did you read anything I wrote?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know "idolism" wasn't the right work, it's marked red when I type it.

I haven't had coffee, and can't have cereal since I'm out of milk

I have to go to work in 6 mintues so I'm not that concerned with it.

Anyway my point is, Catholicism is dumb.

I know "idolism" wasn't the right work, it's marked red when I type it.

I haven't had coffee, and can't have cereal since I'm out of milk

I have to go to work in 6 mintues so I'm not that concerned with it.

Anyway my point is, Catholicism is dumb.
    It's "idolatry".

I was just pointing out that you can't really call Catholicism "dumb" for reasons that aren't even remotely true. Find something true about it that you don't like and criticize that.

Or just keep ignoring my points and repeating that Catholicism is dumb. That works too.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast