+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An older man.

Quote Originally Posted by shorty10 View Post
    I dont think he is into me. He just kicks at me if i kick at him or whatever.

I stopped texting him and he doesnt seem to treat me any different. I dont want to make him get in trouble...

And no i didnt mean i dont fall for anyone that isn't perfect. What i meant was i think he is perfect and i dont think i could fall for anyone else while knowing i like him.
    Well you are young, it's natural to have a crush on someone older. I'm glad that he isn't in hot pursuit of you, that would be really wrong of him.

By all means be friends with him. You never know what could happen in the distant future, but don't hang your hat on it.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by Rollerderby View Post
    Well you are young, it's natural to have a crush on someone older. I'm glad that he isn't in hot pursuit of you, that would be really wrong of him.

By all means be friends with him. You never know what could happen in the distant future, but don't hang your hat on it.
    I definitely agree with what you said.

@TS:

You're still 13 and you still have all the time in the world to fall in love and you still have a lot to learn about love because love isn't just about the happy endings that go with it, but you make it through to get the happy ending that you want and believe me, at 13, it's still not yet possible for you to know what you want in a relationship. Take time and hang out with your friends and don't be embarassed about having a crush on someone older than you because it is completely normal.
    [URL="http://adventuresofagirlfriend.blogspot.com/"]
    Adventures of a girlfriend
    [/URL]

I would be very happy if we grew up and he was still the one i wanted. Before i moved i had liked a boy too and he was 3 years older then i was, and i never stopped liking him until i met this boy. Maybe the same thing will happen i dont know.

So it is ok to still be friends with him and still have hopes? I know they might get crushed but still, it would be nice to think i have a chance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12