+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How do I approach in a bar?

It is very easy. Start like this:

Don't expect anything.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha you f*cka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i laughed my ass off on this one.... much much props.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    f*ck i had to save this to my HD... damn i love drinking jokes.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

just go and dare but dare it politely. if she will be impolite, dont worry, it wont make you look bad. it will to her.

most propably, she whill also be polite and responsive.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    It is very easy. Start like this:

LMAO!

Good one
    Relationships are never a threat, cause I'll Erase the history and act like we never met

--Joe Budden

Honestly, I love it when a guy is upfront about his "shyness." It makes me more open to letting him make his move. Once I was at a club with my cousin and my younger sister and there was this guy staring at me the whole night (I guess wanting to, but too scared to approach me) and he approached my cousin while I was still dancing. I noticed and went over to him, in the spirit of the night since I was in a good mood, and started dancing with him. He kept hinting at being a bad dancer and being shy but I thought it was too sweet. I like that much better than a cocky idiot who just assumes hes got it like that.

So, I mean it's up to you but if you spot a hott girl at the bar just walk over to her. No need to say something "smooth" or try and be anything more than who you are. =]
    I'm my own damn hero because the only person saving me is me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offer to buy her a drink, prepare some ice breaker, could be a joke, tell her some observations of yours, or ask her something. Be yourself, natural and confident.

Btw, that little comic strip up there is dang hilarious! Haha.
    What could change the nature of a man?

I wouldn't send her a drink. Just walk up to a girl, start talking, if things get weird just say you had too much to drink. lol!

i agree with that. it's the easiest way to get her attention.
    Spank me.

Asking her to dance is better than buying her a drink.

As for pickup lines, I was only successful with silly ones (i.e. "You don't look like you have cooties."). Buying her a drink and engaging in small talk is kind of generic and boring, but it's an acceptable method.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

By the way, if you do decide to send her a drink, make sure you ask the waitress to tell her you'd like to buy her next one, don't just send one. I personally don't like it when guys just randomly send drinks. It sends a bad message, like you're trying to get her drunk enough to let down her guard or something.
    Spammer Spanker

I think the best way to go about any of this is to not actually go to the bar looking for a woman....just go in and expect to have a good time....you'll be far more confident because your relaxed.

Just lastnight I walked up to the bar and I ordered a rum and coke and a woman began talking to me...it sucks to cause I have a gf right now so I basically just had to politely have a conversation with her while waiting for my drink and then walked away....I don't mean it sucks that I have a gf...I love my gf...its just that when I don't have one its never that easy.

Just don't use cheesy pick-up lines for god sakes.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    ask her if she'd care for a drink.

raverboy
    i went out drinking with some co-workers, and some guy bought me and another girl a drink, but not the third woman we were sitting with. It was so awkward. (Yes, I thanked him, but i kind of wished in retrospect that I hadn't accepted the drink.)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

dont offer her a drink straight away, she may think u want something in return. just catch her eye on the dance floor and smile is the easiest way.. if she smiles back then approach her. Another way.. when u see from a distance that she is headed in ur direction, walk towards her so that u two will be walking right past each other.. when she looks at u say hi and smile but keep walking, then go up to her later on. if shes not looking at u when walking past even tap her on the arm and say hi and give her a wink n a smile.. if u do it in a nice way its not going to come across as sleezy. If its a girl u see often then when shes in the line for the bar try to stand next to her n start off by saying u see her around a lot. Or if shes sitting down u could just sit next to her. if ur scared of her friends catch her when ur alone. it really is easy and theres lots of ways to approach at a bar.

but ill tell u her and her friends r not going to laugh at u, if shes as hot as u say she would have guys approaching her all the time anyway. even if shes not interested in u its still flattering and unless shes a complete bitch or ur right in her face being sleezy and too close shes not going to be rude.

In my experiences with men in bars, they would slowly approach. As in standing within my visual range and where he knew I couldn't fail to see him. I'd notice that one minute he was ten feet away, then five feet away, then almost stood next to me and that is when he'd approach. First thing they usually asked 'Would you like a drink'....If he was my type I'd accept, if not I'd say 'no thanks'.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 13-04-10 at 10:28 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast