+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How can I make my girlfriend feel beautiful? She wants to talk to other guys...

It isn't very likely that a man of only 26 has had even one long-term relationship of any experiential value, much less "several," as you claim, or even any sufficient to give him insight enough to know what is or isn't a healthy relationship. It's clear that you fall within this milieu of men. You've gone ga-ga over a TWENTY year-old girl who's only just coming into her own, and highly uncertainly at that. Go for it with all the ardor you can muster. But I'm confident that when it's all said and done, each of you will have left the other with nothing but heartache, pain, sorrow and anger. I'd let this child grow up a little more before I went chasing after her. Meanwhile, I'd also be asking myself some pretty deep questions about my own maturity, and why in the world I'd pursue a romantic objective I so obviously must fail to acquire in what can only be the most painful of ways.
    Speak less. Say more.

hi gigabitch, as I do not know how to contact you, I have chosen this way. could you please let me know, what was wrong with my thread, which I had posted yesterday and you considered me a hardcore spammer?? 1. what does this mean, 2. you do not know me any, how can you judge me??? thanks for any reply to [email]wwwparagonusa@gmx.de[/email]

that wasn't giga that was me who banned you.

and you best believe i'll be banning you again ahahajaaaaa.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by wwwparagonusa View Post
    hi gigabitch, as I do not know how to contact you, I have chosen this way. could you please let me know, what was wrong with my thread, which I had posted yesterday and you considered me a hardcore spammer?? 1. what does this mean, 2. you do not know me any, how can you judge me??? thanks for any reply to [email]wwwparagonusa@gmx.de[/email]
    Your screenname is advertising, dumbass.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Your screenname is advertising, dumbass.
    I see the MOD's point but, actually, the SN doesn't go anywhere.

Giving Gigabitch and Misombra banning rights is kinda like giving Lorena Bobbit a case of Ginsu knives.
    Speak less. Say more.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Everyone can calm down, the dunce is banned.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj View Post
    I see the MOD's point but, actually, the SN doesn't go anywhere.
    Yes it does. It's a staffing agency.
    Spammer Spanker

A girl at 20 unless she has a real good head on her shoulders is still figuring herself out, and she won't become emotionally mature until she gets to her mid-20's. She might not figure out what she truely wants until her 30's...but who knows?!?!

If she is already expressing doubts like that...then it's time to cut the cord. You sound like you know what you want and its admirable to want her "to be happy" but only she can fix herself...not you.

Like it was said before, she is still with you because of finances. She lives with you, you share bills, etc. so she is "comfortable" with that. Do yourself a favor...let her go...cut those finances and such before she REALLY hurts you.

*Sighhhh*

I hate to put this out there for the public, but I honestly want to help you, so here it goes. I have been how your girlfriend is being. I've been in the same situation, felt the exact same, acted out in the same ways, had the same distance in age, literately everything your describing I have been there and done it. I know its hard to hear, but trust me when I say this because its the god honest truth. She doesn't want to be with you. End of story. If you are the man that she wanted she wouldnt be sleeping with other people, craving attention from guys, and exploring other options. If you were what she wanted she would be completely content and your opinions and compliments would be more than enough. This girl probably hasn't let you go yet because she doesn't have the financial stability that she needs to survive in he world either. She's waiting until she finds someone else that can help support her. I know that its hard to hear these things, but these are my honest opinions and advice because like I said, I've been the girl that used those same exact lines on a guy and I was the same exact girl that stuck with a guy because I didn't know how I was going to make it financially in the world without help. Move on before she uses you any more. Find a girl that will really appreciate you and not take you for granite.

You know what just be aware that she's 20. You are coming to the age when I think you would want to settle down. She is still young and you saying that she has finally become drop dead gorgeous, she would want to explore. What I think is going to happen is she is going to meet many new guys, guys that may even be better looking, better personality, etc. There is no stopping these meetings. You can tell her what you feel, but in the end she will be meeting these guys.

I say you just keep the thought in your head that she will meet a better guy in the end, and just prepare for that. Remember she is 20 and you are 26. This thought might suck but it is a possibility.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12