+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't give her what she needs?

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Berkeley View Post
    So what do I do when a date asks me what I do for a living?
    Make it sound boring. For instance, I have a friend who actually DOES work in the adult film industry, and the way he describes it, it actually is boring.

What about my comment that it's a crap reason for wanting to stay with a mean-spirited cow like her anyway?
    Spammer Spanker

Make it sound boring. For instance, I have a friend who actually DOES work in the adult film industry, and the way he describes it, it actually is boring.
    I do my best but... Its really hard to make something like I do sound boring and as things progress, god willing, it will be absolutely impossible.

What about my comment that it's a crap reason for wanting to stay with a mean-spirited cow like her anyway?
    Because she wasn't always this way and I keep thinking its a phase or something she can grow past.

Because she wasn't always this way and I keep thinking its a phase or something she can grow past.
    Well, did she start taking bitch pills or something? This, to me, sounds like hateful behavior. Look, I'm a bitch. I'm a gigabitch, but I don't speak to ANYONE in my life that way. My ex-husband pisses me off daily, but I don't say things like that to him.
    Spammer Spanker

Honestly when it first started happening I was convinced it was linked to her birth control. I talked her into getting off it didn't seem to fix anything. Shortly after she began drinking (thats what she says) and now she is just seems always sower...

I know she is seeing a therapist but once in a while if we talk and its brought up it sounds like her therapist is a croc. Asking stupid things like "When you are angry where in your body do you feel it?"

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't agree with that. She started in on me that I don't make enough money and don't provide her with the life she wants financially. She emasculates me by telling me a real man would be making more than my current 27.50 an hour.

I left and told her I hope she finds someone who can provide her with the life she wants.
    So, what's not to agree with? Sounds like to me you broke up with her b/c she's crossed a boundary. You don't want her back, you didn't break up to make her change her behaviour, right?

That's all I was saying: people shouldn't threaten breakups to get someone to change. Its not negotiating in good faith to do that, its forcing a behaviour by ultimatum. You didn't do that, so good.

She sounds like a gold digger bitch. How much money does she make?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

She is in college. She pays for her $1100 rent every other month as her aunt and uncle pay for it every month she doesn't. Other than that they pay for any large purchases. She has a couple home businesses that pay for groceries and small things...

To answer your question she could easily pull in a couple grand a month if she really really wanted to with her Independent stuff alone but she doesn't typically. I don't know exact figures of cash.

you're crazy for letting her treat you like such a tool.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Well there are two sides to a story. I'm sure if she was asked she could make me sound like some horrible monster too.

My gut tells me she is young and this shit will pass. I just don't know how long I can hang on and then I feel guilty for thinking about letting go.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    To answer your question she could easily pull in a couple grand a month if she really really wanted to with her Independent stuff alone but she doesn't typically. I don't know exact figures of cash.
    A couple K a month? That's only $500 a week! You guys worry about what are really tiny sums of money... why?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I dont remember saying I worried about money. I was asked what she brought in...

All I can say is working where/how I do makes women act like they like me but all they really want is to hop on the train if you know what I mean. I'm pretty good looking and don't seem to have problem attracting women on my own merits but its always a problem when they find out what I do. So what do I do when a date asks me what I do for a living?
    You tell the truth. If they can't handle the truth it's not your problem, is it now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well there are two sides to a story. I'm sure if she was asked she could make me sound like some horrible monster too.

My gut tells me she is young and this shit will pass. I just don't know how long I can hang on and then I feel guilty for thinking about letting go.
    you're crazy for hanging with this girl.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-sb6mfR9lQ"]YouTube - Gnarls Barkley - Crazy[/ame]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think I am going to find anyone else because of the kind of work I do. It isn't weird, gross or illegal it just requires something of a girl that is very very rare... She had been my friend for so long that she was accustom to it...
    i feel that this whole thread is a piece of bull. this just proves my point.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast