+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Are there any decent guys out there?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    There are, but it requires a whole lot of heart in this contrary world.
    Same goes for good women.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Are you pursuing me?

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Same goes for good women.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6TvY0nQOUI"]YouTube - Morphine A good woman is hard to find[/ame]
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    Are you pursuing me?
    Clearly not, since I just saw this. On the other hand, I'm never one to let a good opportunity pass by... are you asking?

You seem a bit mature for a pool boy, tho...
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Clearly not, since I just saw this. On the other hand, I'm never one to let a good opportunity pass by... are you asking?

You seem a bit mature for a pool boy, tho...
    I still pee when I think no one is gauging my relief face... but, that's besides the point.

Hey??? They chlorinate... why the long face? Everyone else is doing it but not saying it.

I'm an honest pisser.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you taking the piss tho, or am I? LOL.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    *raises hand*

i'm right here.

raverboy
    You just wanna get laid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Are you taking the piss tho, or am I? LOL.
    Haven't mastered that Yoga move yet... and who would attempt it without prodding and heavy handed relational expectations?

didn't this thread start with:

is there decent guys
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Only when we're at least semi-clothed. Does that answer the semi-question?

What's wrong, Cairenn? Did you **** that married guy?
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 18-06-09 at 02:00 AM.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by cairenn13 View Post
    Why does everyone automatically assume I'm at fault? I do not act desperate or clingy. I actually act pretty casually around people, quite happy to do my own thing. These bloody guys pretend they want to be friends, pretend they like me and treat me so nice so you can't help but think they're really good guys who aren't just interested in screwing around.

Then they turn around and stomp on you and cast you out like a piece of trash.

Why is it some people have no trouble making friends or finding partners while for others it's a nightmarish struggle just to find one person who gives a shit!
    Ok cairen, I'm going to let you in on a not-so-secret thing about guys.
    Guys are like junkies, who's choice of drug is sex. If they see an easy score to get their little fix, which means manipulating you into thinking that they care about you to get it, they will do it. No questions asked. However, there are also guys who really do care and want to be with you. the best way to weed out the sex junkies, is not to give them what they want, which in this case, sex. If they just want you for sex, they will do everything in their power to pressure,manipulate and persuade you, and persistantly get worse as time goes by. If they ramp up the pressure and even get a little intrusive with physical contact, or just abruptly stop talking to you as much for no legitimate reason, you got a sex junkie. If they hold out, respect your space, and don't presure you , you might have a good guy.

Basically, it just boils down to you not opening your legs every time a guy can say a few good things and make you think they care, but actually making them prove they care.

So yes it's your fault in some ways, but in other ways, like when it comes to a man's nature, you are not to blame. you just gotta have a little better eye for the real deals and the real bin rejects, which comes with experience.

As one famous person puts it,
    -You gotta kiss a few frogs to get your prince

We're taken.

Why do guys insist on using me then ditching me? Are there any decent guys out there who don't get off on hurting women. I'm not a slut; I don't act like one or dress like one so why do they treat me like one! There are plenty of women out there who are quite happy to sleep around for the fun of it so why aren't these guys hooking up with them? Instead they play cruel little mind games, making me think they really like me, want to be friends with me and all that, when all they want is to use me.

I have accepted that there are guys out there who only want a bit of fun, not a relationship, and they have the right to choose that way of life, but why do they always seem to prey on me, and lie to me about their true intentions? It makes me so angry!

Where the hell are all the nice guys ?!
    Maybe you are hanging around with the wrong types of guys too much. Like the "Bad boy" types? (Not saying you are or anything)
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Why do guys insist on using me then ditching me? Are there any decent guys out there who don't get off on hurting women. I'm not a slut; I don't act like one or dress like one so why do they treat me like one! There are plenty of women out there who are quite happy to sleep around for the fun of it so why aren't these guys hooking up with them? Instead they play cruel little mind games, making me think they really like me, want to be friends with me and all that, when all they want is to use me.

I have accepted that there are guys out there who only want a bit of fun, not a relationship, and they have the right to choose that way of life, but why do they always seem to prey on me, and lie to me about their true intentions? It makes me so angry!

Where the hell are all the nice guys ?!
    Why does everyone automatically assume I'm at fault? I do not act desperate or clingy. I actually act pretty casually around people, quite happy to do my own thing. These bloody guys pretend they want to be friends, pretend they like me and treat me so nice so you can't help but think they're really good guys who aren't just interested in screwing around.

Then they turn around and stomp on you and cast you out like a piece of trash.

Why is it some people have no trouble making friends or finding partners while for others it's a nightmarish struggle just to find one person who gives a shit!
    Go to the right places to find a decent guy.
    Go take a course or something and really get to know the person better. You can date but hold off on sex for awhile until you know the guy better. Meet his mom and dad and all that.
    Unfortunately theres alot of guys who are after only sex around.
    If you have a good personality you also find guys who are more willing to give you a long term relationship. If a guy is too pushy for sex he's probably a sex junkie as Thelovedoctor suggested.

(ha ha yeah I too sometimes wonder why there arnt any decent women around myself.)
    Last edited by Henry123; 20-06-09 at 10:48 AM.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast