+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm in love with a married woman

Quote Originally Posted by lowkey View Post
    thank for the great impretion of this website, this being my first time and first post here
    you're making the mistake thinking strangers will care

my advice to you is make it a policy never to report people, it just creates bad feeling and it doesn't make you the right or stronger person. it's a useless exercise and it's mean in my book

i think i must be bored keeping this going....anyway are you gonna answer me?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

not sure what imma do yet

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    you're making the mistake thinking strangers will care

my advice to you is make it a policy never to report people, it just creates bad feeling and it doesn't make you the right or stronger person. it's a useless exercise and it's mean in my book

i think i must be bored keeping this going....anyway are you gonna answer me?
    again i state i was well within my rights to report what i thought to be rude.

all i am doing is speaking my mind in this opinionated forum.
    God forbid people have opinions, those ****ers!

I really can't stand those opinionated ****ers, I mean, I don't have an opinion on them at all.

*sigh* I'll leave you alone. But if you post up on a forum, expect good and bad responses. A forum is about open discussion, regardless of what you want to hear.

edit:

And yea, I agree with the other posters, you are a bit of a ****er... we all are sometimes. What you *should* do, is leave her alone. Their are many available women out their available for you, you don't need to focus on the one whose already taken, regardless of how "unhappy" she tells you she is. And maybe she is unhappy, but I'd say its objectively wrong to sleep around with someone who is taken, your meddling in their romantic life, and honestly, thats kinda shitty.

^ That, was my honest opinion of your situation and you. It wasn't nice, it wasn't kind, and I did not sugar coat it too much, I just gave you my honest opinion... which is much more worthwhile than a cheeky "go for it dude".
    Last edited by TheTooya; 26-06-09 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Giving advice

Quote Originally Posted by TheTooya View Post
    God forbid people have opinions, those ****ers!

I really can't stand those opinionated ****ers, I mean, I don't have an opinion on them at all.

*sigh* I'll leave you alone. But if you post up on a forum, expect good and bad responses. A forum is about open discussion, regardless of what you want to hear.
    i asked their opinion on what i should do, not what they thought of me and my actions, all i wanted to know was the opinions of what i should do in my situation only.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You met this woman when you were just a kid. Therefore, I hold her a helluva more responsible for your past indiscretions than I do you. However, you are a young man now, and you know this isn't right. Besides, this woman has made her choice, and she chooses her family. I think it is best to accept that fact, and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You met this woman when you were just a kid. Therefore, I hold her a helluva more responsible for your past indiscretions than I do you. However, you are a young man now, and you know this isn't right. Besides, this woman has made her choice, and she chooses her family. I think it is best to accept that fact, and move on.
    thank you for the most honest opinion ive received yet, thanks

again i state i was well within my rights to report what i thought to be rude.
    No offense, but I think every single person on this earth is rude about something. Forums work because you don't have to pummel one another, you can just stop reading or log off.

We're all within our forum rights to do what you did, and I don't fault you for feeling like such.

But just consider, we're only human, and the shoe will undoubtedly be on the other foot...either here on this forum or another, and no one likes being reported no matter how wrong they are. It stops them from realizing the right way to be on their own terms and thusly is a robbing, disheartening, and frigid experience.

You and I... we're the same I wager. A little empathy goes a long way when we decide we can click on it comfortably.

Though maybe I'm making a presumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    No offense, but I think every single person on this earth is rude about something. Forums work because you don't have to pummel one another, you can just stop reading or log off.

We're all within our forum rights to do what you did, and I don't fault you for feeling like such.

But just consider, we're only human, and the shoe will undoubtedly be on the other foot...either here on this forum or another, and no one likes being reported no matter how wrong they are. It stops them from realizing the right way to be on their own terms and thusly is a robbing, disheartening, and frigid experience.

You and I... we're the same I wager. A little empathy goes a long way when we decide we can click on it comfortably.

Though maybe I'm making a presumption.
    i guess i agree with you 87% . yeah i reported and i was a little comfortable doing it but then again that report button is there for a reason. i felt the comments were rude and followed the guide lines as the reporting procedure states.

if people dont like getting reported for rude comments and wanna complain about it when they do get reported...you would think that they might think to themselves "maybe i should stop making rude comments" treat others how you want to be treated.

i guess you're the type that can't attempt to stand up for themselves, who did you report? tell us who you thought was rude.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i guess you're the type that can't attempt to stand up for themselves, who did you report? tell us who you thought was rude.
    Don't you think that some of the posters were pretty harsh, considering he slept with her when he was only 17?
    Last edited by vashti; 27-06-09 at 01:15 AM.

i guess i agree with you 87% . yeah i reported and i was a little comfortable doing it but then again that report button is there for a reason. i felt the comments were rude and followed the guide lines as the reporting procedure states.

if people dont like getting reported for rude comments and wanna complain about it when they do get reported...you would think that they might think to themselves "maybe i should stop making rude comments" treat others how you want to be treated.
    Look, I'll let you in something. I'm a bit of a reclusive sort who enjoys the anonymity of internet meeting points for the obvious benefits they can afford no matter where you are or what you're doing in this crazy world.

From what I've experienced, nearly all forums move in a pack mentality. It's human nature. You associate with a number of people for some time, and you become attached to them by some unspoken bonds whether you like one another or not... much like a family.

You can burst into a new forum with every bit of integrity and personality that your friends and loved ones extol when you're not present to hear during real life... but that's not transparent in a collective online meeting point. In real life, they know your facial gestures, they know when you're telling the truth and when you're fibbing. Online, they often see otherwise.

Online, you only have your words and the subtle nuances others may rightfully or often wrongfully glean from your offerings no matter how much heart, mind, and soul you put into them. Sometimes we're as much at fault for purporting these things, if not more, than the ones who interpret.

To me, it comes down to the "grain of salt" theory. Approve of online people for what you think are their benefits, disapprove likewise for their faults, but don't be surprised to find out down the road that you can share meaningful moments with those you'd otherwise dismiss for their beliefs/thoughts/feelings online, but could be your best mate in real life.

Consider, is all I ask.
    Last edited by Doc Durian; 26-06-09 at 09:51 AM. Reason: How did I wrongly spell their/there? lol

During the 8 years that you all were "apart"...did you ever date or have a relationship with other women?

yup i do think they were harsh definitely, but i also think that he is now an adult and can make a choice as an adult. thats why both of our answers were so similar. i do think she was wrong to take advantage of him when he was a kid. but he totally has a choice now, he's now making the choice to effectively pursue her by contacting her again.

is there a lack of girls in your area?

yup i do think they were harsh definitely, but i also think that he is now an adult and can make a choice as an adult. thats why both of our answers were so similar. i do think she was wrong to take advantage of him when he was a kid. but he totally has a choice now, he's now making the choice to effectively pursue her by contacting her again.

is there a lack of girls in your area?
    yes there are women in my area but none i feel anything for, thats besides the point. i havent stopped thinking of her since day one, the women i have dated since her i find myself comparing them to her, they dont measure up so i call it off....or some other stupid shit happens.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast