+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: pee

yea it may not be, but either way neither are harmful....??? watcha reckon?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    This thread is disgusting. Who doesn't have enough sense to avoid ingesting bodily waste? Even an animal knows better.
    Well, not that I don't agree... but what about dung beetles? Maybe for them 'clean sex' is kinky.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I know that urine is good for cleaning wounds. But other than that... I would think it's harmful... its toxic!!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    yea it may not be, but either way neither are harmful....??? watcha reckon?
    I'd be psychologically harmed if someone did that to me.

hmm

This seems very weird, peeing isn't really my thing. And I am not necessarily into mainstream stuff. This seems very unusual, but I do not think it is a bad thing because anyone could be into anything.

I can understand the attraction, but it just isn't my thing.

And urine when it first leaves your body is pretty much sterile. And it's far from toxic. It is merely waste products and water from your body. Nothing more.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd piss on my girlfriend. But she'd have to be in the bath, and have a shower straight after.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'll pass on the pissing ... I'll leave that to R. Kelly ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQlm2ftBabo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQlm2ftBabo[/ame]
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Pee isn`t toxic to drink... What about those people who are trapped somewhere and only way to survive is to drink their own pee? It`s not freaking toxic who said that??
    I wazzzz here

Urine is a transparent solution that can range from colorless to amber but is usually a pale yellow. Urine is an aqueous solution of approximately 95% water, with the remaining percentages being metabolic wastes such as urea, dissolved salts, and organic compounds. Fluid and materials being filtered by the kidneys, destined to become urine, come from the blood or interstitial fluid.

Except in cases of kidney or urinary tract infection (UTI), urine is virtually sterile and nearly odorless. Subsequent to elimination from the body, urine can acquire strong odors due to bacterial action. Most noticeably, the asphyxiating ammonia is produced by breakdown of urea. Some diseases alter the quantity and consistency of the urine, such as sugar as a consequence of diabetes.

Urea is toxic and can be irritating to skin and eyes. High concentrations in the blood can cause damage to organs of the body. Urine has not been proven to be good for the body, though some people think it to be. Some suggest drinking it but urine contains wastes that the body seeks to be rid of. However, after suitable processing (as is done, for example, on the International Space Station), it is possible to extract potable water for drinking.

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine[/url]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Have You ever see a person injured after drinking pee or being peed on? I even never heard of that. Urine contains ammoniac which is dangerous (if concentrate) but only urine can damage at least yellow spots on Your pants and can stink, that`s all

If I would be so cool, I would do an experiment, drinking my own urine to show You that it`s not toxic but i`m not so cool
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I'd be psychologically harmed if someone did that to me.
    but would you be psychologically harmed if you peed into their mouth? i mean the idea of swollowing pee disgusts me but if a guy wants to ingest mine i find it quite intriguing and tbh my friend made it sound awesome for the pee'er (she was) not the pee'ee (he was and loved it for some strange reason)
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 05-07-09 at 08:45 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, I personally think urinating into someones mouth is degrading, both to the person who is giving, and the one receiving.

But eh - do as you please.

Erm. Wait, what, pee?? Like piss? Urine?

But when girls cum, it isn't pee...?

Ugh...

So, instead of cumming, can I also pee?
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    Have You ever see a person injured after drinking pee or being peed on? I even never heard of that. Urine contains ammoniac which is dangerous (if concentrate) but only urine can damage at least yellow spots on Your pants and can stink, that`s all

If I would be so cool, I would do an experiment, drinking my own urine to show You that it`s not toxic but i`m not so cool
    Urea is toxic.. not the urine itself. Urea is a compound of urine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast