+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need a girl's point of view

Quote Originally Posted by HotAlphaFemale View Post
    I really think that you need to take this girl off the pedestal you have put her on.

You are not doing any favors for yourself or for her by placing her up there.

You have to remember that she did cheat on you. You guys are both playing victim and one of you, if not both of you need to step up and take responsibility for where this "relationship" is headed.

She needs to deal with respecting and standing up for herself. And you need to realize that you are a worthy guy who deserves the best.

Now whether you can find that with eachother is the solution to this problem.

I know it is unhealthy to keep on giving her the benefit of the doubt, but for the last ten months I was under the impression she stands on her laurels. One of them being she would never hurt me or cheat on me. Others follow as well. She kept telling me that It was based on old feelings, like because she was there and doing what she used to do (complaining about her feelings) she felt like she was in a time warp. Is this a rational excuse? I want to believe her but I need to know if there is any chance that any other girls would do that in a situation like that and if they would actually be sorry afterwards. If they would feel like they did something wrong. Would they do it again? It doesn't look as though a situation could pop up like this again. She is moving down here near me and her ex will continue to stay 6 hours away. Should I worry? For some reason I dont feel like I have to but I need advice.

Bottom line: A situation like that could only happen when she is with him, which she will be no more. She will be 6 hours away and she removed him from her life completely, this means no talking, nothing. Is there any chance she would cheat on me with someone who isn't her ex? Or was it a fluke?
    Watch it happen to other people, and eventually watch it happen to you.

no-one can really answer that one orange.

The real question is can you continue your relationship with her with these question floating around in your head?

I see. Maybe I am being too negative.
    Watch it happen to other people, and eventually watch it happen to you.

Quote Originally Posted by fullorange View Post
    Bottom line: A situation like that could only happen when she is with him, which she will be no more. She will be 6 hours away and she removed him from her life completely, this means no talking, nothing. Is there any chance she would cheat on me with someone who isn't her ex? Or was it a fluke?
    Look, I don't want to be the party pooper, but you have to be realistic.

Who says she won't cheat on you with someone else?

There's this saying: once a cheater always a cheater. Frequently, that's true.

Usualy, our gut feelings, tell us something. I think your gut feelings are telling you something and that's why you are posting here for advice.

I could be wrong of course.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The way i see it, if she felt any loyalty towards you at all, she would have sliced off her ex's balls before he even managed to get those pants half-way down her thighs.

I think that all this talk of a "time warp" is a load of bollocks! There's no way anyone i know would do that unless they didn't love their partner. It just sounds like she was satisfying her physical needs and that her ex was there at the time - she probably let it happen because she felt wanted, and it felt naughty and sexy - but then who knows if she felt any true guilt afterwards?
    And why did you plan your life around her? Plan your life only for yourself -
    i agree with others - what were her shoes doing there in the first place? Concentrate on your college studies and don't let her falter your progress in them.

X
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12