+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Threesome?

Gigabitch, why do you think it is incredibly stupid? I think that this guy is pretty hot, but in the long run i cannot be with him, because i know that there are better guys that suit me better then him when it comes to personality and a long relationship.

So, this is why i agreed to it. it has worked well the last two months.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    he wants to see another man pound you, and when he realizes that he's probably a better sex partner than the other guy, he'll jump in and show him how it's done.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Probably getting bored with the same old routine and wants to see the action from the back seat perspective.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I think the OP's attitude is healthy. If she doesn't care, then godbless. NSA's work sometimes, and if the sex is good, but lacking in all other areas, then why not?

The real question is... do YOU wanna eff two guys at once? Maybe you like that idea of multiple sausages, or maybe you prefer to do one at a time. If you're up for it, why not?
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    can i be the other guy?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

All that matters is whether or not you want to do it. If it really offends your sensibilities, don't. If you're just not sure, hey... don't knock it til you've tried it. Keep in mind, you always have the option to stop things if you decide you're just not all that into it once it gets started.

getting with two guys sounds so much better than getting with a guy and another girl.

so

much

better.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Lol Misombra sounds like she has some experience in this ;-)

So, are you into it Melinda? Will you come back and tell us about it if you do it?
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

no, i just fantasize about it what some might call a large amount of time.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I'm not sure if i want to do it mainly because I never had this kind of fantasy before and he's the first guy to suggest that. At the beginning I was all negative. But then I started warming up to the idea but only if the other guy is very very hot.

But still, I'm not sure how things will be in practice. And as I think about it now, it's not the "two guys vs one girl" what makes me skeptical. It's the other guy. How is he gonna be on sex? Will he be good looking? Will he know what he's doing? Will I get bored or irritated of him during sex? Maybe I want to punch him in the face if he does something stupid and I have PMS, who knows....These are my thoughts.

And to analyse a bit further, if it happens that I'm not totally satisfied with the other guy, then I will automatically turn to "my" guy in a sense that he "knows" me, he is "mine", i can "trust" him etc. But the reality is that I don't really trust him that much, and I don't know him that much. We've been having sex for the last two months only, and we never really talk about anything else. So, I would definately like to avoid getting closer to him in any way that I think I can't handle. Cause I'm human at the end of the day...I want to keep everything under control.

So, the other alternative is to find a guy that I really like, have sex with him first and "test" him and then I move on with the threesome accordingly.

But I'm just not that motivated to do all these stuff. We'll see how it goes. I'm in the thinking process.

I will definetaly come back here and share my experience though if I do it!

@misombra: If you had the chance then to have a threesome with two guys, who would they be? Would you allready know them? Know the one and then trust him that he will bring a good looking guy? Or do you not care if he's good looking? How would it be?

Quote Originally Posted by Melinda01 View Post
    But still, I'm not sure how things will be in practice. And as I think about it now, it's not the "two guys vs one girl" what makes me skeptical. It's the other guy. How is he gonna be on sex? Will he be good looking? Will he know what he's doing? Will I get bored or irritated of him during sex? Maybe I want to punch him in the face if he does something stupid and I have PMS, who knows....These are my thoughts.
    Those are pretty shallow thoughts
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Those are pretty shallow thoughts
    Why?
    What should I be thinking?

Why?
    Does he have any diseases? What if I become pregnant? Are they going to tear me up if they want to DP?

That last question is the only reason I haven't done 2M/1F. 2 guys with their own rhythm could make you feel very much like a wet paper bag between them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    He's super gay.
    It's not gay if your balls don't touch...

So, you know, slide some cardboard in there between them or something.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Why?
    How will this **** up my life? Will I get a disease from randomly bringing some guy into bed that I don't really know? What if I get pregnant, how do I know whose baby it is? Why do I not respect myself enough to not go through with this since it is his fantasy and not really one I share with him? What if the two of them brag about it and it costs me a job, interview, I get harassed about it, other people start approaching me repeatedly thinking I'm easy. What if I say stop, because I'm not having fun and the two of them don't?

Where do you want me to start with listing all of the possible ways this could go poorly for you?
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast