+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Had to leave her

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Just a quick update, things are cool between her and I. She explained why she over reacted the way she did and asked me to spend the night a couple of days later which I did and had full access to her house.

And thanks S_B I remember your post. She told her now ex husband that if he didnt get drinking beer as much as he does she was going to leave him 4 years later she followed up on her threat. She was done with him emotionally about a year and half ago and was waiting for the economy to improve before she told him she wanted a divorce only because she wanted to sell the house and move as soon as the divorce was final. When she met me she realized that she didn't want to wait and filed anyway.

I would have to say I still have a small issue of trust with this woman. Although she's never cheated on me (that I know of) she ALWAYS goes out of her way to show me that she's not doing anything that would cause a problem in our relationship. She went as far as giving me the password to her cell phone account on line, she said that anytime I want to see who she's talking/texting all I have to do is access her account. Needless to say I haven't looked.

For the time being things are good but Im sure that we'll be facing another issue and I'll be here posting about it.

Thanks to those who replied.
    Last edited by Tug; 05-08-09 at 03:57 AM.

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Well it finally happened, we broke up. We hadnt been getting along but we were both in love and tried desperately to make it work.

Last night we were texting and out of the clear blue sky she said "not tonight but after the gym tomorrow k", which was followed with "k than thats what I'll do. I'm so tore up inside and I pretty good at hiding things but I need to talk to someone outside of my kids". I asked her what the hell she was talking about beings we were talking about the game we went to the day before. I mean these two text message came from no where I was completely dumb founded.

When I pushed the issue she became defensive and told me that this is when she needed me the most and Im accusing her of cheating. I was like WTF are you talking about than it dawned on me, she was texting someone else at the same time she was texting me. She said she was tired and was going to bed and thats the last I heard from her.

After a few minutes I realized that there was someone else and that it was over so I sent her a text stating as such.

Damn this hurts but I know it's for the best. Like I've told so many others on this forum, without trust you have nothing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12