+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I tell his girlfriend he cheated on her with me?

Sometimes the consequences of our mistakes are more than we bargained for. But Paro, you can't go back to him now and say, "I know I agreed to casual sex, but now I want you to support me and care about me because I have to suffer consequences". And you can't make someone else suffer because you are. You're reminding me of the woman in Fatal Attraction. Just let this go. Casual affairs can hurt, but now you know, and you'll be wiser.
    There's always someone or something that's going to hurt you right around the next corner, so you have to avoid them. You have to protect yourself. And when you make a mistake, you have to learn from it and grow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not going to say whether you should or should not tell his girlfriend... but I will say that you shouldn't feel like you have the right to. You are just being vindictive. You need to move on with your life and leave him alone. You won't get anywhere if you tell his girlfriend. Just home-wrecking. BOTH of you are equally responsible for how your... "relationship" turned out. The worst type of woman is a woman who doesn't respect other women. If you cared about how other women are treated you would have never slept with him knowing he has a woman at home.

It seems as if you were on the rebound from your last relationship. Now that he has left you cold, and trying to cozy up and make things warm at home with his girlfriend... you want to wreck that. Move on with your life and find you someone single, like yourself, and build on it.

You know what scenario I can see coming out of this? Him calling her a crazy chick that's been checking him out and trying to get him to leave his wife for her.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by Paro View Post
    It just seems so unfair. I KNOW that I was stupid (although I prefer the terms "naive" and "innocently hopeful") but it just seems like such a severe punishment for stupidity, to have to go through the aftermath of an abortion by myself, to feel so discarded by someone whose child I carried, albeit for a brief period of time.

I just don't understand it. Yes, I was stupid, and naive, and my life has been completely turned upside down because of it. But he made mistakes too, not stupid and naive mistakes, but the actions of a cheater and a liar, who's negligent when he should be responsible. Why does his life get to continue on like nothing ever happened while mine sucks so bad? Aren't stupidity, ignorance, and naivete lesser vices than infidelity, lying, and negligence?
    A: Life isn't fair. It's not supposed to be.

B: Live and learn. That's what life is about.

C: Most harm, you inflict on yourself. Don't whine about it.

D: YOU make choices. Eventualy you deal with the consequenses of those choices.

E: Don't shift the blame. Take responsibility for your choices.

F: Learn from your mistakes. Don't repeat them.

G: Always forgive. Never forget.

H: Never live in the past. No matter how many times you beat a dead horse, it doesn't come back to life.

I: What goes around comes around. Old saying, but very true.

J: You reap what you sow. Another old saying, again very true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You don't have any sympathy at all for the GF, do you? Its all about you, isn't it Paro?

Selfish and stupid, sounds like.

Do you know for sure you are clean? No STDs? You should get checked, this guy is obviously a turd, I don't know how you can be sure you are the only side dish he's been on.

If you find out you have some kind of ick, try to do the right thing and let this gal know.

Sorry I can't muster much sympathy for you, except to say: Live Forever, Learn Everything. If it helps, this guy would be shredded by this forum if he ever had the balls to post.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 03-08-09 at 01:54 PM.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I vote "no"--don't tell her.

What's the point of broadcasting to his girlfriend that you and Super Stud were accomplices is starting a baby and then ending it? "He got me pregnant back in May..." Well, start off by overcoming denial...unless he was using the jaws of life (no pun intended) on your inner thighs...I'd guess both of you got you pregnant.

If she's as irresponsible as you and her/your boyfriend...well, I vote that all three of you should live together on a deserted Pacific Ocean atoll to be eaten alive by coconut crabs.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-3TZiyY9Sk[/url]

If you don't catch the cultural reference in terms of the song...watch Fast Times at Ridgemont High...(Stacy Hamilton)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12