+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: There it goes again.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    *sigh* blinded by love again? the snake always slithers it's way into the unsuspecting prey's lifestyle only to later turn it's back and him to fullfill his own needs. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Oh, so what you're saying is that one of my closest friends just wants to use me?! Like I'm so dull and stupid that everyone just wants to use me?! This is not funny anymore. Am I worse than all the other girls being discussed in this forum..or what?! i don't get it. Zekk loves his best friend, saturday is posessed by his girl. and when it comes to me, everyone wats to use me or WHAT?!?!
    I have it all. Including kino.

No, we aren't saying that we know anything about what he wants. We aren't in the situation, we're merely spectators. I don't know about Illusional, he sounds pretty skeptical, but I'm just making sure you watch out and avoid being hurt by him. If you truly trust him that much, then just let it go naturally and see what comes of it. You're right, I would never do anything to harm my absolute angel of a best friend. I would gladly sacrifice everything I have including my life just to provide her with one more smile. And if you feel as though your ex feels that way towards you then don't let that pass you by. I know how guys are and if you can find one that dedicates himself to seeing you happy, that's one to stick with. You are no worse than my best friend or saturdays girl to be. You're a very real person and I'm sure that's a major factor in why your ex just can't let someone like you slide by. Just let your heart take you to where you want to be. That's all any of us really can do. And good luck.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well true, he maybe your friend now, but are you definately sure? as zekk said, i AM skeptical because i think that people don't really change their personalities in such a short amount of time. being that you started to make posts about him what?? a few months ago and now you're best friends with him because he wants to get into a friendly relationships. that sounds skeptical to me. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Illusional, don't you get it?! We've been friends for almost a year, and it's not that we've been dating and now he wants to be friends. We were friends when we went out too.
    Also, I didn't say that he changed. I said that I (me me) changed.
    And anyway, I never said thatwe're best friends. True, he's a really close friend of mine, but maybe I'm not a good friend to him. I know I was, but maybe I'm wrong. Anyway, I'm definitely OVER him. But I'd hate to lose our friendship. But if it's not that significant to him, then maybe for the better. Hell knows. I'm being really skeptical those days.

It's good to be skeptical so long as you aren't letting it inhibit you. Be cautious but for the most part just let things flow. If he really is a close friend then you should (SHOULD) have nothing to worry about. Sometimes you just gotta remember that you're dealing with a guy. But some of us are decent I like to think.
    Heit ist mein taug.

I really hope so. I haven't talked to him for what, a few days, but feels like ages. Man, I gotta get used to being a friend not a girlfriend of his. That means I gotta take it easy and stay cool. As I usually do 8)

Yes, you were right. he wanted to get back together again. Now I know. But he changed his mind again, and now we're just friends. I guess it took awhile to for him to sort out his feelings for me, and he finally realized that he'll never feel for me. Never.

Rejected twice. Twice he gave up on me.

Sometimes I get those thoughts. Those weird, yet inevitable thoughts. Why do we have so much in common? Why did we even find each other in this world? Why am I the wrong one for him? Why is he not the one for me?

Why do we like the same things? Why do we feel for the same things? Why do we have similar tastes? Why do we have so much in common. Why is he one of the few ones who can truly understand me and my inner world? Why can he relate to my feelings so well? Why do we even do the same things sometimes, not even knowing of it?

Why?

Maybe I'm just being too idealistic. Maybe I'm ocverreacting. Maybe it's just my subconciousness, Maybe my imagination's just playing tricks on me. Maybe I'm just being delusive. Maybe I'm just thinking of it too much.

Then again - I get those thoughts. Why does he seem to be so right for me? Why have I always dreamed of someone like him?

I'm just overreacting... it's a good thing that I'm over him.

Maybe I should just sign off emotionally.

Too many a time have I felt the same way you have. You just have to remember that sometimes these incredibly amazing people will enter your life but that doesn't always mean that they are the one. They could be here as a helping hand, a guide, or a loving spirit until you find someone more meant for you. It is good that you're over him, if you actually are. Just try not to dwell on it and look ahead to what may be in the future for you.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12