+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I love her but she doesn't love me (She's my best friend)

Oh My God!

OH MY GOD!!! I heard about that How to get over that bitch book....I think it was in the maxim magazine.
    Maxim gave them a pretty good review so i think ill check it out. I saw it in spencers gifts.... is it $20 there?

And if she doesnt like you....so what....1 down.....5.5 million to go....its her lss not yours

Hey Mv player send me a free book...i want to check your out as well

I'm not sure. But I saw it on amazon.com as well. These cat's seem to think that I'm trying to sell the book. Fact is, I've researched a multitude of relationship guides, and this one is the best one I've come across in a long time. So, my brothers, I got no beef with the stuff your selling. I was just giving a dude that needed help a little advice. This ain't no pissing contest.

Quote Originally Posted by cmanwhore33
    Unlike yourself. I have opened my mind to something other than the fantasyland of D & D that you seem to be living in. If you take the time to do the research and find out about the book, you would then understand that it's about the " liberation of your manhood" that this book speaks of. Not being a slave to all the "Ball Snatching Women" in the world who's soul purpose it is to keep a man from being exactly what he is. " A MAN." But I guess you wouldn't know anything about that. Would you? Mr. Fantasyland D & D Man.
    Your random assumptions are proof that you are innately flawed as a person. If my vocabulary and speech bug you, the problem lies with you. I have never, nor do I plan to, play D&D. Tossing around random insults that are simple fallacies denote nothing but ignorance. Why should any of these people listen to the ramblings of a fool such as you?
    Heit ist mein taug.

Cman, its no problem. When I read the bit "How to get your balls back," I laughed and agreed, thats the problem with most guys, they need their nads. But you don't need to drop $20 on a book to figure that out, and for the record, Maxim has rated over 50 books as "must buys," its how they get their revenue cause these guys then buy ads with them. Thats not to say the book is wrong, it could be a good book, but Maxim doesn't mean too much. Either way, I aint trying to sell anything. I know of two free books, one written by a guy named Sr Fingers, a true player for real, and the other is the DJ (Don Juan) Bible, its a book about getting your balls back and playing girls thats been corrected and rewritten for 10 years by a community of self-styled DJ's, its just a way to romanticize we're players, but you get the picture. Either way, they're both free, and I recommend these to people.

[url=http://sucs.org/~nicholas/djb/wms.pdf]Weapons of Mass Seduction[/url]
    by Mr. Fingers

[url=http://sucs.org/~nicholas/djb/djbc.pdf]The DJ Bible[/url]
    by the DJ community
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

MVPlaya,
    I'll have to check those out. Thanks. And Zekk T I appologize for the D & D remark. That was my bad. But, you did not have to call me a fool. Like I stated earlier, I was just trying to give a man with a dilema some advice about a problem he needed help with. The more choices he has, the better. Don't you agree? I don't believe that any of us are right or wrong. Just that we have different outlooks and opinions on the subject of relationships. Anyway, it was my pleasure to have had the opportunity to chat with you gentlemen. Good Luck My Friends.

Cmanwhore33
    Last edited by cmanwhore33; 23-07-04 at 10:40 AM.

Had you presented it in a less hostile way I wouldn't have assaulted your intelligence. It was just a quick judgement and portrayed in a less than civil way. I do agree that there are many choices when coming to resolve an issue. You're free to express your opinions. However putting up a link for a book for sale I can't allow. It's not my rule, it's the administrators rule. I'm fine with leaving MVP's up because they're free articles to read but I can't allow a link to a page intended to sell a book, it's considered advertising.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Not a problem my friend. I understand. I do appologize. I did not know. Thank you very much for letting me express my opinion and help a fellow brother in need on your website. I enjoyed the conversations, and exchange of ideas and viewpoints. I would like to drop in every once in a while to say hello. If that would be okay? Again, Thank You Gentlemen. MVPlaya, Zekk T Strife, Take Care.

Cmanwhore33

Yo C,

You're welcome to criticize the young ones here when you see them ****ing up. I'm always down for somebody else to help out here.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Your always welcome to come around and express opinion and advice.
    Heit ist mein taug.

The only person that you should change yourself for is you. If changing improves the quality of your life, then do it. That is the ONLY way it is still you.
    It's like in the Seinfeld episode where...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12