+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help a lady out

And for the record, flirting is supposed to be harmless, natural, and a fun thing to do - not a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary View Post
    She doesn't realize how infatuated with her this guy is, you can't really blame her. It's not her problem that he's such a ****ing chump.
    You are right, that is what I am trying to determine, whether he just wants sex but since he said he loves me and he is miserable without me, I will go along with that and believe him. But ever since his revelation, he has been acting weird, distant and moody.

Yes I admit, I am naive a bit when it comes to love because I have had some unpleasant relationships in the past, ones that were very deluding so I gave myself a few years to myself to process what I have learned from them. Now I feel I am ready for a real love and I would love to share my heart with him and all I have to offer.

But he is playing games!! He is deliberately trying to make me jealous, whereas I have some admirers that I DO NOT encourage but he sees them because we belong to the same forum. Sometimes I feel as though he is punishing me when he becomes silent and trust me, I do not nag him or pester him and I maintain my integrity. He on the other hand is a bit insecure.
    Last edited by pixielady; 26-09-09 at 02:42 AM.

He doesn't just want sex - he wants to marry you.

He plays games cuz he can't stand seeing you with someone else.
    Last edited by Sanctuary; 26-09-09 at 02:47 AM.

He doesn't just want sex - he wants to marry you.
    Alright Sanctuary, what are you basing this on?

He acts way too jealous for no reason. He's told you he loves you. Has he ever mentioned liking any other girls? Probably not eh. I'm a guy and I've seen this happen before with other guys. I bet it happened to jason86 lol.

If you don't like him, do him a big favor and make it VERY clear to him that you just want to be friends; that he has no chance with you and never will.

Lol I like how you put on your reading glasses to analyze the situation.
    Last edited by Sanctuary; 26-09-09 at 02:56 AM.

I do! I love him so much! He doesn't know that I would marry him at the drop of a hat! But yes once or twice he said he wanted to marry me but I thought he was joking. Yes once he mentioned some girl to me but I felt like he was trying to make me jealous again because I wished him luck on pursuing her, he was like 'no its not that serious' but then turned around and said 'i could marry her'!

Wait. So you do like him? And he likes you? Hmm.

Lol what's going on here.

I have no clue!! I am a bit shy and he seems to be extremely shy, although he likes to flirt but I think he tries very hard to hide his emotions. He gets so moody and sometimes he deliberately ignores me but not our mutual friends. He really knows how to sting me.

If he hides his emotions it's cuz he's afraid you don't like him. And when you flirt with other guys it's def gonna send off that message that you don't like him.

He gets moody cuz he gets jealous.

Ok, so all that aside.. you like him. and he likes you. wtf is y'all waiting for?

Oh yea, then when we were talking one day, he pretends he never even said that he was in love with me and laughed it off. I took it well but I was upset. He was like 'i know there is a good fella for you, I am not worthy' or something like that. he said 'You're a fabulous woman but we must control our emotions'

He's doing all that cuz he doesn't wanna get hurt cuz he's really afraid that you might not like him.

Ok well, does he know you like him? Have you given him any indication that you like him?

Guys don't chase girls endlessly through rejections you know.

If he hides his emotions it's cuz he's afraid you don't like him. And when you flirt with other guys it's def gonna send off that message that you don't like him.

He gets moody cuz he gets jealous.

Ok, so all that aside.. you like him. and he likes you. wtf is y'all waiting for?
    Beats the hell outta me, right? I guess I myself am a bit afraid after that rejection. This was months ago he said we have to control our emotions but he seems to have gotten worse since that talk....

Sanctuary, you have been an excellent help to me, thank you so much dear!

Make a move or give him the encouragement he needs to make a move. Good luck.

Yes I have told him that I really fancy him before and I always compliment him and his efforts, I am always pleasant to him, too...

The other day, we flirted briefly and I said something naughty which he never heard me say before but he told me that he liked that alot

Enough already, Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by pixielady View Post
    Yes I admit, I am naive a bit when it comes to love because I have had some unpleasant relationships in the past...so I gave myself a few years to myself to process what I have learned from them. Now I feel I am ready for a real love...

But he is playing games!! He is deliberately trying to make me jealous, whereas I have some admirers that I DO NOT encourage but he sees them because we belong to the same forum. Sometimes I feel as though he is punishing me when he becomes silent and trust me, I do not nag him or pester him and I maintain my integrity. He on the other hand is a bit insecure.
    He is playing games...He is insecure...Yet you are the one who dissolved into hysterics at the thought that someone you flirt-teased for months (years?) might actually think of sex with you? And you are the one who ran to a forum of strangers to brag about your conquest.

I was a bit confused after first reading your post, because I looked for the "lady" who wanted help, and all I found was you. That irritated me enough that I left a hasty post, the one just following Jason86. I didn't take time to elaborate my feelings because I thought that Jason had pretty well covered what I had to say. I still think that.

You see, I identify with your pitiful friend; you might even say that I was him in another life: I fell for a born-again-virgin, game-playing drama queen just like you when I was young, and she treated me much the same as you are treating him. It took me a long time to get over the emotional beating she gave me. It will take your poor "friend" a long time to get over what you are doing to him.

Which is why I'd ask you to stop teasing him, stop torturing him...just leave him alone. Get away from the poor guy before you ruin his f**king life. You can find another poor schmuck to work over. Let this one crawl away to bleed. You'll find plenty of replacements for him in your life, I can guarantee that. Girls like you never lack for victims.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast