+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do men separate between "just friends" and "more than friends"?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Hell I have one where she'll walk around half naked, or come out of the shower in a skimpy towel, and she's pretty girl. But it honestly doesn't bother me in the slightest. Then again, she was never really my "type" to begin with.
    Interesting.

If you were both single and she was interested in initiating a 'friends with benefits' relationship with you until one of you finds a bf/gf, would you take her up on that offer? It would be sex with no strings attached and just a secret between you 2.

I have a question then. Why is that sometimes, I meet a guy and I'm almost 100% sure I meet his standards, yet he doesn't seem interested.
    I'm pretty (well at least that's what people tell me), I have a very laidback good sense of humour, I'm very smart, outgoing and easygoing. And a lot of guys wanna be my friend, but not more than that.

They just all put me in the friend zone.

But I wonder, if you enter a guy's friend zone, does it increase or decrease my chances with him?
    Last edited by ellie; 22-09-09 at 10:38 PM.
    "If you love life, life will love you back."

Arthur Rubinstein

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary View Post
    Interesting.

If you were both single and she was interested in initiating a 'friends with benefits' relationship with you until one of you finds a bf/gf, would you take her up on that offer? It would be sex with no strings attached and just a secret between you 2.
    Dont answer that Fras...it's a trap! Your gf's on LF now!
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by ellie View Post
    I have a question then. Why is that sometimes, I meet a guy and I'm almost 100% sure I meet his standards, yet he doesn't seem interested.
    I'm pretty (well at least that's what people tell me), I have a very laidback good sense of humour, I'm very smart, outgoing and easygoing. And a lot of guys wanna be my friend, but not more than that.

They just all put me in the friend zone.

But I wonder, if you enter a guy's friend zone, does it increase or decrease my chances with him?
    Hmm, that's a tough one but it's probably: You meet his standards but there's another girl that already caught his eye. So long as that girl keeps him interested, you don't really have a chance.

There's no such thing as a friend zone. If you're single/pretty enough AND the guy is looking for a relationship AND they think they have a chance with you AND there's no other girl in the way, I don't see what the problem is. Maybe I'm missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    Dont answer that Fras...it's a trap! Your gf's on LF now!
    LOL I didn't mean to cause any trouble.

In that case, Fras probably doesn't feel anything for the friend girl cuz he's so deeply in love with his girlfriend.

psst Fras, you can tell me the truth through private message. No one will know.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary View Post
    There's no such thing as a friend zone.
    You don't have a friend zone?? There must be some girls you think of as "just friends & will never be more than friends"?? Oh I get it, you only put the ugly girls in that box! lol

Arthur Rubinstein

Quote Originally Posted by ellie View Post
    You don't have a friend zone?? There must be some girls you think of as "just friends & will never be more than friends"?? Oh I get it, you only put the ugly girls in that box! lol
    bingo. lol!

but keep in mind that looks are very subjective and guys have broad tastes.

personally i don't think a girl can be ugly as long as she takes decent care of herself.

unless she's really fat, but then you'll still have the 1% of the male population that are into fat girls.

i just opened the door for a lot of hate mail with that comment didnt i? sorry, the truth hurts.

ouch! stop throwing cactuses at me! i said i was sorry!

the plural of cactus is actually cactii

LOL you're too funny Sanctuary.

Think I need more of your opinions to my questions lol

Arthur Rubinstein

Definitely there is truth to this. I have NO male friends, in that I have no guys who don't want to be just friends with me for some strange reason. And the "nice" personality statement made by Sanctuary is only applicable sometimes, as guys are mostly shallow as he also stated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12