+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Giving Oral....

l2m is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Enjoy it, and as other posters have said use lots of saliva, it'll feel better for him. Watch your teeth (tends to be a perosnal thing as to whether guys like it or not) and be sure to use your hands too so he is constantly stimulated.

Quote Originally Posted by l2m View Post
    Enjoy it, and as other posters have said use lots of saliva, it'll feel better for him. Watch your teeth (tends to be a perosnal thing as to whether guys like it or not) and be sure to use your hands too so he is constantly stimulated.
    ...and i like to add, go deep if u could he should love that!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sometimes the hardest part isn't saying GoodBye, Its waking up the next morning knowing that its TRUE" -AR

" When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want your life to start as soon possible" -?

"Too Fast to Live, Too Young to Die" -James Dean

Point blank!

You're hand is way more important than your mouth.

Use a twisting motion with your hand as you move down with your mouth.

And then slide your hand straight up as you come up.
    Forbidden Secrets to Giving Woman Mind Blowing Pleasures Revealed - http://lovemakingtipsformen.com

Honestly I wouldn't worry about it cuz as long as you don't like.. chomp it's pretty hard to mess up head. The worst i ever got was still awesome. So if you plan on doing it more than once it can only get better.

I did it a couple weeks ago for the first time and I only did it for like seconds, and we did it in the shower so it was clean and not smelly, and a day later he wanted me to do it again so I went down on him, and i tasted the nasty-ness in my tongue and it was only like 5 seconds and I promised myself I wouldn't do it unless it was really clean and didn't smell. and last week I did it for another 7 seconds, and he wants me to do it longer but I am still not use to it. SO I guess I am working on getting used to having a dick in my mouth for longer than 5seconds. But thanks everyone for your input the comments have been really helpful! thank you all sooooo much!
    Ich liebe meinen freund.
    mac ♥ acs!

ROFL!!!!!!!!! That's okay girl.
    Do you enjoy it though?

Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    ROFL!!!!!!!!! That's okay girl.
    Do you enjoy it though?
    It doesn't sound like she's crazy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by MikaMoo View Post
    i tasted the nasty-ness in my tongue

it was just that one time I tasted nasty-ness, I just have to get used to it still.
    But so far its just like shoving a pickle in my mouth without biting it.
    Ich liebe meinen freund.
    mac ♥ acs!

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just suck it. It's really not rocket sceince. More enthusiasm the better.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Ugh... I think girls should feel at liberty to refuse to give head if buddy hasn't showered in the past 12 hours or so, depending on whether the dude is athletic or whatever. I would offer the same courtesy. Nothing more repulsive than being greeted down south with cheese dick.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Errr well yeh...If he aint showered or i dont feel like doing it i wont..theres no should about it.
    Though for me its one of those pleasures in life so thats unlikely (unless its cheesy..wouldnt fancy that stuck in my teeth )

Mika what do you mean you tasted nasty-ness? Thats odd...

Quote Originally Posted by Linli View Post
    Ugh... I think girls should feel at liberty to refuse to give head if buddy hasn't showered in the past 12 hours or so, depending on whether the dude is athletic or whatever. I would offer the same courtesy. Nothing more repulsive than being greeted down south with cheese dick.
    Linli, this may be the most down to earth post I've ever read. I feel like you just plopped down next to me at the bar with a bottle of Bud and layed this info on me :-D

That being said, unless a dude has a raging case of chlamydia, I'm not sure how cheesy it can really get down there :-) Unless something catches me by surprise, it usually goes in clean, only gets handled by me and looks pretty much the same when I get home.

I'm a bit on the earthy side though, all things being equal I'd much prefer to ravage my beloved after she's finished work and hit the gym on the way home. Her sweat, her scent, her taste, what else is there to want? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Linli View Post
    Why would a woman have to be reminded that she has the liberty to refuse anything, anyway? Common sense should tell you that if it isn't fresh, it's rotten.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post

That being said, unless a dude has a raging case of chlamydia, I'm not sure how cheesy it can really get down there :-) Unless something catches me by surprise, it usually goes in clean, only gets handled by me and looks pretty much the same when I get home.

I'm a bit on the earthy side though, all things being equal I'd much prefer to ravage my beloved after she's finished work and hit the gym on the way home. Her sweat, her scent, her taste, what else is there to want? :-)
    You must be kidding! I see all kinds of funk going on down there with my male patients. I wouldn't dream of going down on anyone who wasn't freshly showered, especially since we know you guys urinate and then just shake... a shower 12 hours earlier just wouldn't cut it.

I'm not bashing sterilized foreplay vashti, fresh out of the shower fun is nice sometimes too :-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast