+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ideal weight for a woman!

Quote Originally Posted by FullofSighs View Post
    Does it really matter about weight? I mean the saying is that there is somebody for everybody, and i believe this is true without a doubt. Now whether you under weight over weight exact does it matter? You'll find someone for you sooner or later. No point in stressing over weight issues, and if you really care that much and your over weight then fix it with exercise and eating right, if your under weight work out more put some muscle on yourself and eat a little bit more (but only eat a little bit more if you work out that way you just don't get fat!!!)
    I don't think girls can be underweight unless they're anorexic and yes I agree that there is somebody for everybody.

But romantic idealistic notions aside. I'm saying you can increase your chances of getting more guys to like you if you were of a lower weight. Hence, you would have more choices of guys to choose from and be able to pick a better guy.

Lol it's impossible to represent my view in this thread without coming off as a complete ass. Well then again there's some truth to that. lol!

As soon as I saw the word "feminist" in the url I knew it was going to be some crap about how evil men are and how much they want to objectify women. I was right.

I could be politically correct and say: weight/looks doesn't matter, it's what's on the inside that counts.

But generally speaking, in practice (not in theory) that's a load of bull.

We're biologically created to find the healthiest mate most attractive. That's it, simple as that, all animals choose mates that way.We just happen to get around that by using our brains... eventually, after the first impressions wear off. But no man is going to refuse to have sex with an attractive woman - that's the biology speaking.

i do actually think there is something wrong psycologically when a guy wants to sleep with a bag of bones that looks like a boy in body shape. there is something a bit odd about that. but i do feel sorry for girls that have weight issues because this crap really doesn't help them and that goes for both really thin to fat. it's so unfortunate the way people have a barrage of convenience food practically shoved at them after they have worked like a dog during the day. fast food and soda adverts should be banned and honestly government should be doing more to protect the health of the people rather than let the big giant food companies with their addictive substances with no nutritional value brainwash people. it does major harm in the long run. each generation is getting weaker and weaker constitutionally because of it. drives me mad
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 26-09-09 at 08:51 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

who said anything about men wanting to sleep with bags of bones?

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    who said anything about men wanting to sleep with bags of bones?

no-one this thread is related to weight issues women have and what men are attracted to. it's not exactly off topic. any more questions darling?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I thought you were referring to a specific comment.

No I've never understood the bag of bones thing either... I find it easier to understand how certain men are only attracted to overweight women than how some men are attracted to bony, flat women.

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    I thought you were referring to a specific comment.

No I've never understood the bag of bones thing either... I find it easier to understand how certain men are only attracted to overweight women than how some men are attracted to bony, flat women.
    to me there is something paedo about it, just not quite right. altho at the same time all shapes and sizes are what makes us as humans a variable enigma which i we have to say; to each their own, and not forgetting that some of these women don;t purposely make themselves that thin. it's tough to please everyone all of the time. labelling and fitting people into what's normal is the human condition unfortunately that makes people sick and unhappy. and that's what that article ironically written by a woman is actually doing. boxing people up into a set profile desired.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    no-one this thread is related to weight issues women have and what men are attracted to. it's not exactly off topic. any more questions darling?
    Neither men nor women like fatties. If you are a fatty lose weight by not eating cream cakes or McDonalds and *gasp* maybe walking or doing some EXERCISE !

I'm 5'9" and at 135 pounds, I look sickly and gaunt. I haven't done that to myself since I was in college. I wouldn't want to be any shorter than I am, either.
    Spammer Spanker

lol george since you keep goin' on about it, i'm not fat and infact have been trying to put on weight and have been successful. i'm as fit as a fiddle and i look and feel healthy due to serious healthy eating. i take my health very seriously. you should too coz living in the US you are exposed to more shite non nutritional food than anywhere else in the world. that's why i reckon you have so many more health issues than anywhere else in the world and that includes depression georgie

I think what some of you are missing, is that people carry weight totally different. I weigh more than I look like I do, and I'm not fat at all. I'm a little out of proportion (big boobs, small waist) but I don't look like I weigh anywhere near what I do.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you want to maintain your weight, get enough sleep. And watch your diet. I gained 10 lbs (now gone) just from being on holiday and staying up late. The 1/2 bottle of wine every day or so probably didn't help.

[url]http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/guide/lose-weight-while-sleeping[/url]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

LOL, no im sure that didn't help, and the thing is, when you have a lower weight, guys will more likely go after you for whats on the outside. And they sure won't care whats on the inside.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

beh..........

Quote Originally Posted by FullofSighs View Post
    LOL, no im sure that didn't help, and the thing is, when you have a lower weight, guys will more likely go after you for whats on the outside. And they sure won't care whats on the inside.
    Uummm guys always care what is on the inside.... especially if it is them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast