+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paris Hilton beat up by Backstreet Boy, Nick Carter

You might be surprise but I don't like TV in general. It annoys me. I hate wasting my time watching stupid shows and adverts. But most of all I hate the E! celeb reports. 100 best boobs of Hollywood on E! The Ultimate Blonde on E! What the ****?! Get a life of your own, I could care less about those pimps, bitches, and hoes of Hollywood. I'm not trying to watch how "good it is to be Jennifer Aniston" - I
    ll watch a movie with her as to their personal lives I don't care.

It's time to change the order of things a little bit. Celebs are there to ENTERTAIN us, the audience, they're not there to worship.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    exactly, i feel the same way. why sit around and veg out when you can do so much more. usually i'm only watching tv when i'm eating, but then again, i'm constantly pigging out. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I don't think I could stand just sitting and watching TV anymore. I only watch when I'm on the computer so it's only half assed. I don't completely envelope in it and veg out. I'm always stimulating my mind with something on the monitor while the TV rambles on. I only keep it on cartoons and movies though.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ...however i just can sit and veg out while watching a movie.. it's usually more interesting. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Well yeah a movie is different. TV is mindless junk half hour after half hour. A movie you can sit and engross yourself in and really get into these characters who you're sharing the next couple hours of your life with. I'm a true fan of cinema. I refuse to have my computer on while I watch a movie and **** anybody who talks in a theater, seriously. I also refuse to pirate any movies online. I'll download the shit out of music but the movie industry I love too much to pirate films.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12