+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cute girl but no opportunity to chat to her!

Look, I'm not the least bit offended, and I have no idea why you were banned. If it was because of our little exchange, then I'm sorry since we both hurled a few insults.

Anyway:
    Quote Originally Posted by imoverthebitch View Post
    Just because i have low confidence with flirting with girls doesn't mean i don't get out. Ive only ever been out with 1 girl and never had to flirt with her to get her interested in the first place. she just wanted me, not being bigheaded but i am pretty decent looking.
    This is exactly my point. Because you have low confidence flirting with women, you are wasting countless opportunities when you go out. There are many anti-social, nerdy guys who go out, going out doesn't prove anything, but it at least means you're making some effort, you just need to step that effort up.

If you want to meet a girl, get to know her, and find out if she's the type of person you could be attracted to, you have to be willing to take a risk. Consider the end of your paragraph, you've only been out with 1 girl, who you never had to flirt with, who wanted you because you are decent looking.

That tells me exactly what I've said so far: you have no real options.

The only girl you've ever been with is a girl who did all the work for you, and was initially attracted to you for your looks. If you want to be able to date the women you want to date, then you need to make a move out there. Waiting for the next girl who does all the work for you can take a mighty long time and you won't enjoy the wait.

I'm not a pretty boy, I'm above average in looks and in good shape, I know how to behave and dress so I approached by women every now and then. Its not often, but every now and then I'm out with my friends and a girl comes up out of nowhere to introduce herself to me and either hit on me or give me the opportunity to hit on her. Its a nice compliment, but these are rarely the girl I'm looking for. So I take it as a compliment, humor them in some conversation, and politely leave, generally without getting their number. Why? Because the women you get handed and the women you want aren't always one and the same. You could sit there and hope that your looks will get you some female attention, that out of the female attention you get, there are enough girls who will do the initial work for you, and that these few girls meet all your physical and social standards. However, those numbers get slimmer and slimmer with each step. If you want to meet the right girl, you need options in life, and waiting for life to happen to you is not a living, its merely existing.
    Last edited by MVPlaya; 24-10-09 at 04:03 PM.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Quote Originally Posted by imoverthebitch View Post
    We met up on thursday at a club, all of my friends and all of hers, her and i sat outside for a lot of the night talking and flirting. Shes a really nice girl. Super cute! defo a 7+. We kissed and i walked her back to her flat. Had a kiss, and departed I think it went very well. Now we text each other, and she is coming to a party at my flat on monday
    See how it just happens for some people ? Maybe I was right ? HHHMM ?

But, to the OP, well done on your new girlfriend you didn't need our advice at all.

pdubu Guest
    I sort of share this dilemma. There are a couple of cute girls that walk by(except I don't know who in the world they are!). And .. I can't really start a conversation with them. So boo me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12