+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When will a guy give oral sex to a girl in a relationship?

huh? LOL
    It all depends on the guy... some guys love to give and some guys dont. ;P

Honestly, I'd do anything my girlfriend wanted if it made her happy. Personally, I love going down south. Absolutely Love It! I don't think him going down on you has anything to do with how much he loves you. It's more of a preference.

...I love showing off my oral skills!

^but thats just me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sometimes the hardest part isn't saying GoodBye, Its waking up the next morning knowing that its TRUE" -AR

" When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want your life to start as soon possible" -?

"Too Fast to Live, Too Young to Die" -James Dean

I don't think it has anything to do with feelings. I had a guy go down on me the first date. And it was before I did anything equal to him. I'll admit, I was surprised. But I guess he was just really eager.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just cause one day i give head and another day i dont feel like it doesnt mean i felt more for him the day i did give it than when i didnt.

its the same for guys too, im sure. Unless the last time he did it it didnt smell too good :p

I was having sex w/ a girl for 2 months before doing it... she hinted at it once so I did it. After that it was a regular thing. Enjoyable for both parties. Just make sure everything is tidy.

If I have a real feelings for the woman, going downtown is never an issue.....I LOVE it! The best thing in the world is getting her off multiple times while hangin down below....sex (all kinds) is something that reinforces the relationship....if you're into the other person, you need to give it your all so when things become "heady" and "real" you already have a strong physical commitment and attraction to one another that will sustain the relationship, presuming of course, you're in the relationship for the right reasons?

I have no idea with that
    My Boyfriend didnt suggest it to me because we live in strict tradition.
    We just can kiss and hug.

I always wanted to give a girl oral sex, its unfortunate both my long term girlfriends had a little problem with there vaginas and I REFUSED to go down there.

There's no pattern. I love it, because my ego gets odd on getting you off. Some guys have large enough ego's without pleasing anyone else. Weakness or strength? Who knows?

A week or so after she does anal.

Why do guys love anal? It feels different? If so, how different?

It truly isn't that it feels all that different. It is honestly more of a "try new things" kind of thing. You see, young boys build sex up in our minds to be this absolute transfiguring path towards nirvana. Then the first time you have sex, it pretty much lives up to that hype. But then once you start to have sex on a regular basis, we no longer have to strive towards anything. For our first 16-18 years we've been dead set on obtaining something. Once we get it, we start to feel like we have to strive towards something new. Especially if the woman isn't happy about letting anal happen, the man will most likely want it even more.

Also, the anus is seen as something a little naughty, or slightly wrong. I think people are fascinated with going just slightly too far; nothing dangerous or really too far, but just dirty enough to be naughty.

So there you have it. Anal sex is something new, it's something a little naughty, and it is something that satisfies male curiosity and the desire to poses ALL of something. Basically until you've let him put it in your butt, he doesn't feel like he has "had" you.

Weird, I know.

Not all guys are the same. I've even met guys that had no interest at all in anal. But they are definitely in the minority. I just hope that you ladies understand that your man's interest in anal sex isn't dirty, mean, demeaning, or an anyway BAD. It is just a new chapter in the not so complicated subject of normal male sexuality.

wow, I didn't know it means that much. My bf likes that. He asked for that twice a week. But I have to say it is very painful. Because I love him that much I let him do that. He really enjoys that.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aren't you LDR with your BF, Kate?

Are you a little troll?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast