+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I just don't get it...

Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    Oh ok... knowing this.. forget what I said. She's nuts.
    Damn you for responding while I was responding.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    well i let a guy pursue me for 7 years and am considering allowing him date me now coz he never gave up and in fairness it's fairly admirable
    Okay. If he didn't date anyone else because he wanted to pursue you for 7 years, then I find that to be a little pathetic.

haha no he dated other people on and off but anytime he saw me when he was single he never gave up, quite sweet and impressive tbh
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

haha no he dated other people on and off but anytime he saw me when he was single he never gave up, quite sweet and impressive tbh
    I've done that before. But, I'll be damned if I'll be on someone's ass until they decide they want me. I'm not a loser. I'm very capable of getting myself a girl. Hell, I've dated at five in the last three months since my ex and I broke up. And just now picked one for a relationship. I don't have time for these stupid chase games.

I don't chase. I replace.

well you never know what you might be missing out on. lots of happily ever after stories end up with the girl 'giving in' in the end. maybe that's just hollywood but somehow most of the real stories i know ended up that way
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

well you never know what you might be missing out on. lots of happily ever after stories end up with the girl 'giving in' in the end. maybe that's just hollywood but somehow most of the real stories i know ended up that way
    I don't think you get what I'm saying. If I feel like I'm the only one putting effort in, I'm not going to waste my time. Why should I? There's far too many women out there for that.

Well before I go to your side, how many damn dates did you expect to go on in 1 month and a Half?

well i let a guy pursue me for 7 years and am considering allowing him date me now coz he never gave up and in fairness it's fairly admirable
    Admirable? I'd call it insecure and desperate. A quality man would take his interest else where after finding out it's a no.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Admirable? I'd call it insecure and desperate. A quality man would take his interest else where after finding out it's a no.
    nah he never gave up. heh i do actually think it's quite sweet. he dated other people but always pursued me when we were both single. i think it's kinda nice to feel wanted so much

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Back in February I met this girl. We'll call her A. We talked for about two months before I got with my ex, but it was just random. Not even to friends. We didn't talk for 5 months and just started talking again about two months ago. A week before me and A started talking again, I met B. We were just friends. Still following?

Anyways, me and B were talking as friends and me and A started going on dates. We went on two, one right after the other. Then we didn't go on another for a week and a half. And now it's been two weeks... going on two and a half since we hung out. And I've tried to get another date going. I've texted her without her responding. When we were in conversation, it would die when I asked when we were going to hang out again. At one point I even asked about being exclusive and she didn't seem to want that since we hadn't been dating long enough. That's fine. When I mentioned I didn't like that we weren't hanging out often enough, she made it seem like I was asking too much. She said she was busy and still trying to make time for other friends too. That's fine. When we would go two or three days without talking was the only time she'd initiate conversation. Whatever. She would sign offline without saying bye during conversations. Whatever.

So, me and B started talking more and last night we officially decided that we were going to give a relationship a try. I assumed that A wasn't interested anymore because of everything I just mentioned and I'm not going to ask her what she thinks about me being with someone else when it doesn't even seem like she's interested. So, today I get an email and a text from her saying how I'm fake and shit because of that. I'm apparently an asshole and I'm never to talk to her again.

I don't get it. Why are women so ****ing crazy? You don't show interest and so when I go with someone that does, I'm the asshole? I am with someone now, so I don't care about dating her, but I'm just wondering why I attract the crazy bitches all the time. Or are all women REALLY like this?
    Shut the f*ck up faggot

Well before I go to your side, how many damn dates did you expect to go on in 1 month and a Half?
    Considering the first two dates were in the first two days of that month and a half, I don't like the one other date in a month and a week period.

ROFL!!! One of the many reasons why I love you DM! <3

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Shut the f*ck up faggot
    Still haven't been laid yet? That sucks.

ROFL!!! One of the many reasons why I love you DM! <3
    DM is hot and cold. He either wants to murder me for having girls... or he wants to know every detail of the sex.

He scares me sometimes.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Still haven't been laid yet? That sucks.
    I am holding out for you Cain

One day, I will make merry to your sweet ivory hole

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast