+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is my best option??

WTF I didnt hit her!!! she told police then dropped the charges. Im just gutted cause all she cares about is going out and meeting a new man its like an obbsession to her when im trying to hold the family together. She admitted being a compulsive liar and a drama queen, do i look like a woman beater? click on this link

.bebo.com/o0MrCea0o or copy and paste

calm down, you didn't explain it well in your post, and it doesn't matter what you look like....these things aren't attributed to looks.....

well if she's that insane, even more reason to get YOUR act together by making sure you can provide a safe and stable home for your daughter, that way, if things get too heavy you'll be in a good position to fights your rights as a father.

sadly, there are some good fathers out there that dnt get a look in when there are crazy women like her pulling nasty stunts like that. why you'd wanna reconcile with her is beyond me, souns too mixed up.

just leave her be....look after yourself and the best interests of your little girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Franko View Post
    WTF I didnt hit her!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko View Post
    Any way our recent break up involved domestic violence police arressted me and i have to go to court, my ex dropped the charges which were abit extreme
    Dude. Read that again and tell me how I could have drawn another conclusion.

And it doesn't matter what you look like. My brother is going through this same circumstance right now. He looks like Pancho Villa, but he didn't hit his wife.

Don't fly off the handle. You're supposed to be practicing dealing with things in a calm manner, so your babymama looks even more like the drama queen she is and gets taken to the zoo and thrown in the baboon cage.
    Spammer Spanker

Il just stay away from her and not contact her, shes a bitch and dosent care about our family falling apart, next time she wants me to come up watch a dvd il decline from now on il not bother with her apart from my daughter and hopefully she will reliease what shes lost, cos i believe the grass aint greener.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12